MOVIE FREAK

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: MOVIE FREAK

Postby lyrehc » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:36 am

lately i have been watching the rise of the guardian my daughter love to watch it everyday and she loves to rewind it all over again....the story is very interesting that even my age i appreciate it, Jack is one of the character and his not yet a guardian but the moon chose him to save children from the bogyman... just try to watch it you will enjoy the movie.
;) ;) ;)
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby red » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:39 am

Good idea you brought this up on forum...he he...I been watching a lot of movies lately. One of them is Conjuring. I had sleepless night that night i watched that movie. Can't help it I am just so horror suspense thriller junkie. I prefer to watch it alone sometimes my husband likes to sit down watch those type of movies with me. There good drama and comedies I saw lately one of them is 27 Dresses, love that one. Mostly lately were Barbie movies due to my daughters.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby angel » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:55 am

my daughter was also love to watch movies especially with barbie and cartoons she really concentrate with it and no one can disturb her. i wonder when i was young i dont want to watch a movie maybe because i play a lot with friends with my neighbors.
angel

Postby lyrehc » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:19 am

red wrote:Good idea you brought this up on forum...he he...I been watching a lot of movies lately. One of them is Conjuring. I had sleepless night that night i watched that movie. Can't help it I am just so horror suspense thriller junkie. I prefer to watch it alone sometimes my husband likes to sit down watch those type of movies with me. There good drama and comedies I saw lately one of them is 27 Dresses, love that one. Mostly lately were Barbie movies due to my daughters.

its because i miss your post thats why i bring this up.... :D :D :D and also sir ed i know one day he will rise again 8-) 8-) 8-)
i also watch that movie conjuring, its not like insidious but the actor is the same, the thriller but if it happen you watch insidious you will never sleep, i never sleep almost a month after watching it....its scary.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby red » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:24 am

lyrehc wrote:
red wrote:Good idea you brought this up on forum...he he...I been watching a lot of movies lately. One of them is Conjuring. I had sleepless night that night i watched that movie. Can't help it I am just so horror suspense thriller junkie. I prefer to watch it alone sometimes my husband likes to sit down watch those type of movies with me. There good drama and comedies I saw lately one of them is 27 Dresses, love that one. Mostly lately were Barbie movies due to my daughters.

its because i miss your post thats why i bring this up.... :D :D :D and also sir ed i know one day he will rise again 8-) 8-) 8-)
i also watch that movie conjuring, its not like insidious but the actor is the same, the thriller but if it happen you watch insidious you will never sleep, i never sleep almost a month after watching it....its scary.

Oh you are so thoughtful Lyrech... :) I remember watching Insidious with my brothers and sister and some others but it let me sleep though after that. But the conjuring movie kept me awake that night. It is an old school style and i was impressed..lol....Anyway, I am looking forward to the Insidious Chapter 2. It will probably take me a month before I can watch it. Unlike there in Pinas there is always my favorite suki store for pirated DVD ha ha...that is one of the things i miss so much there...ever since i came here in america i am not so updated with movies. :( I miss the Pinoy comedy movies too. I write them down so that when i will come back there soon that is one thing i will do sit down and watch plenty of movies. :lol:
red

Postby cheryz » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:49 am

:x i hate horror movie i freak it out, if i watch it i dont wanna sleep the whole night its funny to know but its true and if ever i watch i want to have a companion :lol:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby red » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:30 pm

it is okay Cheryz...im just a horror sucker.... I crave it once in awhile esp if something really interest me. And esp when I am in a group that likes to watch it too..it is more fun when watching it by group. I get to see all kinds of reactions and watching the screen between fingers..lol
red

Postby crisipicada » Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:56 am

Last Weekend, I spend time at home, cook some food, give to our niece and nephews and cousins and eat in the house as we prepare for them. It feels good to give some food to the needy.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby lyrehc » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:43 am

Movie freak its a movie freak and we love to watch movie here, i love to watch walking dead, i like to watch movie full of zombie :lol: :lol: :lol: but i hate to watch wrong turn and hatchet, its freaking my nerve out... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby red » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:15 pm

lyrehc wrote:Movie freak its a movie freak and we love to watch movie here, i love to watch walking dead, i like to watch movie full of zombie :lol: :lol: :lol: but i hate to watch wrong turn and hatchet, its freaking my nerve out... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ha ha...cheers to you Lyrech....we both are alike on this..he hee
red

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum