What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby angel » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:41 am

my boss got to add me some of paperwork's it really sucks! :roll:
what a tiring day, but im only a employee still do i have to say NO? :lol:
i have to accept it for reasons that i need a job even its so very tiring job, it got you headache. :oops:
angel

Postby crisipicada » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:27 pm

my comrades in the service practice dance for this coming Christmas party with the Local government unit. They were so much happy and enjoy the dance. The costume would be pants with white shirt.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby jadegil6 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:31 pm

I hope that you can take a few photos of your dance at the party, and share those with us here on the forum. I also hope that you will have some fun at your party.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby angel » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:35 pm

my company cancelled are christmas party because we donate to yolanda all the funds we have. and all of us agree to donate the funds we gonna use to the party. we only have a dinner with the big bosses but were happy that we can help even its not so big money we donate but still it can help with them.. 8-)
angel

Postby cheryz » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:01 am

staying at home and take a rest for a day, no laundry, no chores for me,i eat, take a shower, take a nap, and watching tv was my day feels heaven. :D happy even i dont have a job but i have a rest day! :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:07 pm

hows your day everyone?
me, preparing my breakfast and together with my lunch later..as usual still going to work, do some paperworks, i really love my work... 8-) later i will check my mail if i had goodnews. feeling excited! :D
angel

Postby crisipicada » Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:17 pm

angel wrote:hows your day everyone?
me, preparing my breakfast and together with my lunch later..as usual still going to work, do some paperworks, i really love my work... 8-) later i will check my mail if i had goodnews. feeling excited! :D

That is good to know that you are happy with your work. May I know where are you connected? I hope that the Lord will guide you and protect you as you do your work today. God bless you always.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby cheryz » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:37 pm

what a tiring day back to work at home :roll: laundry time again i feel tired watching the clothes gonna wash hays grrrr., after that i bought some food to cook for dinner. :)
now i have to relax for a moment and take a nap. 8-)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:45 pm

crisipicada wrote:That is good to know that you are happy with your work. May I know where are you connected? I hope that the Lord will guide you and protect you as you do your work today. God bless you always.

hi crisipicada! thank you. God bless you too always :)
im connected with printing company, its not a big company here in negros but im happy to work there and contented for what i have now. ;)
angel

Postby angel » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:52 pm

last day of work! yes! restday for tomorrow me and my daughter can go shopping tomorrow. :D i have a good sleep so i can do my job better, dont mind the pressure, dont mind the bosses just work work work! have a great day to all. 8-)
angel

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum