What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby cheryz » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:23 pm

angel wrote:last day of work! yes! restday for tomorrow me and my daughter can go shopping tomorrow. :D i have a good sleep so i can do my job better, dont mind the pressure, dont mind the bosses just work work work! have a great day to all. 8-)

good for you angel 8-) i hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow together with you daughter to go shopping. i wish my son was big now so we can go shopping then and helping me carry big bags and enjoying every moment we spent.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:17 am

its very late up night but here i am keep on packing my things were going to manila and its my first time to manila we gonna go there to attend a wedding. very excited :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:08 am

i feel very exhausted together with my daughter had been shopping.. many people now busy shopping with their love ones.my daughter and i done with christmas shopping. its tiring but worth it weve been enjoy the whole day. tomorrow back to work.
angel

Postby cheryz » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:48 am

my very excited feelings turns to exhausted coz our way to laguna its been a long drive very tiring day its been 7 hours weve travel fr0m manila to laguna so heavy traffic thats the reas0n why it take so l0ng. feeling tired.
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:36 am

its late and my back aches its hard to make burgers :lol: :lol: :lol: i started to have a simple business and i'm doing good and a lot of people buy but i think every time i finish cooking my body aches' this day was a special day my daughter always make fun of me and started to get angry sometimes i scold her because shes not listening. i love my daughter a lot but sometimes i think shes making it hard for me to deal with her.... :( :( :(
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:24 am

hi everyone hows your day ?
mine i had a great day i sell many items in the company. it was a blessing for me because i will have a incentive for the next month.
angel

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:25 pm

I had the day off, and took in a movie on the big screen. I saw the Hobbit. This is what happens:
blah blah blah and blah. Translated this means I didn't wish to ruin it for anyone. :)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:54 pm

the wedding was fabolous both couple are very sweet i wish them a blessed family. but i feel sick because yesterday it was raining i cant help it because dont have an umbrella but the wedding will continue inspite of the rain so we went to the reception almost all of us who attend the wedding is wet but still they says its a blessing when it rains.
cheryz

Postby angel » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:26 am

best wishes to them cheryz.
i woke up early in the morning so i can go to church before my duty together with my daughter. we did that every sunday. she loves to go with me she thought after mass we went to mall and eat jollibee hehe she really love to eat fries and chicken. she didnt know i have a work, so after mass i told her i have a work, and said next time if my rest day. im happy that my little girl understand it while shes so young. :D
Last edited by angel on Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
angel

Postby angel » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:27 am

in my work place i had a busy day many people come and go. weve been alarmed that many mudos now if your familiar with it like salisi gang (they after your items, they have many accomplice) even your in mall you have to be aware of people whose beside you.
angel

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum