What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby angel » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:42 pm

hows your day everyone. i wish you all good health and blessings all of us. may holy spirit of almighty God guide us wherever we may go. god bless everyone.. have a nice day.
angel

Postby crisipicada » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:49 pm

Today this morning, we wrapped some used clothes to be given to children and peddlers here in the new terminal. We will distribute all of it this week.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby angel » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:04 am

now were strolling at mall of asia this is my first time to go here. im enjoying with my relatives who accompany me. while strolling i feel tired of it we sit at the bench of the mall, my tiredness had gone. by and by strolling again. :D
angel

Postby lyrehc » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:13 am

its my daughter monthly exam and everything is doing good but of course a lot of expenses, :( :( :( but as long as my daughter is happy everything will be just fine....we study her lessons for review and as usual she always run when writing and reading time. It's funny when your running around your daughter and asking her to study, sometimes i feel i'm fooling myself buts its fun.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:05 pm

hello everyone! have a nice day!
just dropping by to read some new post and ofcourse checking my e-mails :D , i do have work but try to be online before work. im preparing my lunch later, i have a on duty before 12nn so better fix at early.
angel

Postby cheryz » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:54 am

finally im glad were home, i feel exhausted, tired, sleepy and sick. we arrived 6am in the morning our flight is too early so we get up at 1:00 am packing things to go home i said finally its done. now i feel sleepy but i miss the forum and read some new topic here so i decide first to check it and have some thoughts! later i will be back to sleep. ;)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby crisipicada » Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:09 pm

Thank you, Lord. ABLE to share the gift of salvation to someone who came in the office selling "Rebolto" or image of Mary. He is selling it at 3,900 pesos 10 gives, if 3 gives, only 2,000, good as cash. I share about the message of Christmas,that Christ died on the cross to pay our sins. Thank you, Lord for this oppportunity.
crisipicada

Postby angel » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:19 pm

have a blessed day everyone! yesterday when i was in work one old woman came to our store soliciting for her daughter is sick she came to us and ask for a penny of money for her sick daughter she has a letter about her daughter illness but then the guard came and getting her out at the store, throwing her outside the mall, i feel sorry for her because even a single penny i never give her cause suddenly the guard came. ill just pray for her and her daughter to be safe and overcome the trials that she encounter now. :(
angel

Postby cheryz » Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:58 am

until now my body was so tired all i wanted is to sleep because of travel and tour in manila i enjoy it but im really tired walking and walking it my first time in there mall not like here when you go out in the mall theres a taxi and jeepney waiting outside but in there you have to walk like 1 kilometer. it feels so tiring in there. :(
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby crisipicada » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:17 pm

Was busy wrap gifts for tomorrow's activities regarding Children's party at street children and peddlers. I would be glad to give them tomorrow here in the office. I do not know yet what to give for food as we did not have bonus and we are still hoping for it.
crisipicada

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum