MOVIE FREAK

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: MOVIE FREAK

Postby angel » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:17 pm

i also love to watch horror movies but so suspense :lol: its kind of awkward but i do watch it! i also like to watch series movie like walking dead and vampire diaries. :D
Last edited by angel on Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
angel

Postby cheryz » Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:24 pm

i hate horror movies but i love to watch vampire diaries, secret circle and walking dead series. vampire diaries and secret circle, its a horror but mix of love stories with matching romantic scenes. :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:03 am

cheryz you dont watch horror movies but vampire diaries and walking dead is one of it, but kind of interesting. i love it to. walking dead next February is the next season. i really enjoy it.
angel

Postby lyrehc » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:09 pm

one of my favorite walking dead i watch it since the start,i'll be excited to watch the new season :D :D :D
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:05 pm

walking dead is a phenomenon heat! many people love to watch it, its kind of thrilling and slight suspense. together with the vampire diaries a romantic horror love story. very interesting. :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby red » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:18 am

I am a fan of Walking Dead too. I just love Daryl, my hero..lol. The other half of 4th season will be on February here. A lot don't want Darryl to die..otherwise it will be a riot for the fans. Other show that I am watching is Sleepy Hollow,,,nice one too and Duck Dynasty. I have watch few of Vampire Diaries but just not much of it though. A lot of shows to watch but just not so much time...i watch more on tv than reading books. They have book versions on those shows but reading is slower than tv..heheheh
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby cheryz » Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:35 am

in walking dead i love the tandem of glenn and maggie,i hope next season, i dont want glenn to die because he is sick and i dont want maggie to lose a partner :D i really love to watch them both in romance. :lol:
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:39 pm

one of the frightening movie i watch was 30 days of darkness, its a suspense horror film, related to vampire....imagine life of 30 days of night without sun and every people was hiding because evil are everywhere some hid in the selling others below cars, every time i remember this movie i was scared of being alone. this movie was one of my favorite and it has a love story that thrills me, imagine the guy inject the blood of a vampire in his self just to protect his lover and in the end he make his self die in the sun. a very touching film and you can learn a lesson from this film just try watching it i recommend it to all. ;) ;)
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:07 pm

glenn and maggie are good together, i like them too. i also like police rick the acting leader of the group in the prison. i hate the governor, i really want kill him, thank you he dies in last season! 8-)
angel

Postby lyrehc » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:11 pm

angel wrote:glenn and maggie are good together, i like them too. i also like police rick the acting leader of the group in the prison. i hate the governor, i really want kill him, thank you he dies in last season! 8-)

hahaha i hate him too,i really hate the governor since the biggening....i hope this new season there will be a lot of suspense :D :D :D
lyrehc
lyrehc

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum