What Did You Eat Today?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What Did You Eat Today?

Postby lyrehc » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:46 am

today i dont eat much because i was so busy,i just have coffee in the morning and in lunch time i have a jolly meal, i drop buy on jolibee and eat lunch there, at dinner i eat chicken soup. :D :D
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:32 pm

my breakfast is only a oatmeal thats every morning when i woke up, lunch time i prepare a pork porchero, i have to eat full because i work so hard and im weak if my tummy is not full :lol: :lol: :lol:
angel

Postby cheryz » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:50 pm

coffee in the morning, lunch time rice with pork barbeque and some veggies in side dish and fresh grapes, thats my tummy wants hmmm yummy burp... :lol: feeling happy with my lunch now healthy foods. :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby crisipicada » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:18 pm

I need to drink more water since I got pain or my stomach is aching or i think it is my kidney. Been suffering pain on it since last week.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby angel » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:15 am

hi crisipicada! drinking of water everyday can get you away from illness. ;)
starting this day ive been in diet because in christmas time i want to eat plenty of food hmmm yummy :mrgreen:
angel

Postby cheryz » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:59 am

i only drink coffee at breakfast, at lunch time i ate pork adobo with sinabawang monggo :D my late dinner i ate hot and crispy spicy chicken with mushroom soup. my tummy is full, burp. it feels good when your stomach is full. :lol:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:39 pm

good morning guys lets have coffee and bread, i wake up 4 am, my mom was so grrrr....she wakes me up early in the morning because she wants to buy bread at the bakery ..no choice....so i'm awake and was so addicted posting here on jaderune, i hope sir ed will be at the forum soon :D :D :D
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:38 pm

morning to lyrech. have a nice day to you. ill prepare my breakfast coffee and sandwich, lets eat guys. im coffee addicted without drinking this i feel i have headache. i feel relax when i have my coffee every morning. my day would not be complete without coffee. :lol:
angel

Postby cheryz » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:42 am

i really love my dinner because its one of my favorite food its PORK GINILING :D ( its a ground mixed with vegetables like corn, carrots, green peas, onions, garlic and a soy sauce. im so very full, so very yummy hope i can share this to everyone :D
cheryz

Postby angel » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:13 am

i love to eat siomai and burger and fries with coke. hmmm its really fatty but i really do like them. so yummy. just done eating this day. i feel wanted to sleep.. :D
angel

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum