when i stop falling...

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

when i stop falling...

Postby lyrehc » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:23 pm

once in mylife i fall in love at the right time but maybe it wasnt meant to be that will last forever....I treasure the moment in my life when i fall in love and fall into pieces.... Its a wonderful feeling to love and to be loved, but to be rejected is the things i hate the most.... :x :x :x ..... Now that i move on and enjoy the this i have, will i be able to love again??? after all the hurtings i have., When can i stop Falling????
lyrehc
lyrehc

Re: when i stop falling...

Postby red » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:25 am

Hi Lyrehc....you will fall in love again....you will find him soon. :)
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby jadegil6 » Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:40 am

When you find the person who stays with you through thick and thin, then you will stop "falling" in love, but hopefully you will fall over and over and over again with that one special man.
Occasionally I read stories of people in their nineties who marry, so I don't think we ever get too old to fall in love. Let's hope that the next man you fall for will be accepting and love-filled for a lifetime.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby lyrehc » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:15 am

Close your heart to every love but mine;
hold no one in your arms but me.
Love is as powerful as deah;
passion is as strong as death itself.
It burns into flame
and burns like a raging fire...........

My love is like this verses from song of songs, I only offer it to God but never will i stop falling for him never ever.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:33 am

lyrech you can relate with the songs, and it can touch your heart truly. i hope and pray to God will guide you through and kind find someone whom you can love truly.
angel

Postby crisipicada » Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:05 am

I hope that when I get married, I will always love my husband as he loves me too.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby lyrehc » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:16 am

when we get married...maybe one day we will love and will be loved, we can have some one to share our life with in good times and bad, in sickness and health....maybe one day and we never stop falling.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:39 pm

Cant Felp Falling in Love

Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too

:D
angel

Postby lyrehc » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:58 pm

“This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soulmate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.”

by; Marilyn Monroe
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:56 pm

falling in love is very romantic word, can express your feeling to both sexes, even for friends, bestfriends or someone you just meet. falling to someone is not what you expect but you might shock one day that person you falling with. many instances comes with it. sometimes it hurt you but sometimes can make your life brighter. i love falling in love...
angel

Next

Return to General Forum