Photo Quiz

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Photo Quiz

Postby lyrehc » Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:18 pm

angel wrote:hi lyrech!
the second picture its look familiar but i dont where it is! i dont have a guess now, ill try to search in google but dont have any clue to search. :lol:
just give a hint! 8-)

hahaha you wont find it in google because i take the picture from a friend....clue...its not from the philippines.... :D :D :D :D
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby jadegil6 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:24 pm

Concerning my pic...it is the Divine Mercy Shrine of El Salvador City, Misamis Oriental ...so both angel and red are correct.

I have no idea where your pic is, lyrehc. All other pics here are in the Philippines. ;)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Chas » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:22 pm

Hi Lyrehc

I thought the trees on the island did not look right for the Philippines. My first thought was somewhere that has been flooded like Lake Tahoe. I think I would guess Crater Lake, Oregon, in the USA. :geek:

Have great weekend everybody.
Chas

Postby lyrehc » Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:54 pm

Chas wrote:Hi Lyrehc

I thought the trees on the island did not look right for the Philippines. My first thought was somewhere that has been flooded like Lake Tahoe. I think I would guess Crater Lake, Oregon, in the USA. :geek:

Have great weekend everybody.

amazing chAZ your really good at exploring its in oregon,and right its from crater lake, how can i make it hard when your such a tourist :o :o :o
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:43 am

thank you sir jadegil6!

lyrech, chas is simply amazing he knows it even not in the philippines, he tour around the world.

looking forward for next photo quiz.. just post post post. i have fun looking for the picture of lyrech. :lol:
angel

Postby lyrehc » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:29 pm

angel i thought i was making it hard for chaz but he really tour....i think he doesnt know the word HARD in finding picture... :lol: :lol: :lol:

this willl be the next photo............i hope chaz doesnt know this :ugeek: :ugeek:
Attachments
mai.jpg
mai.jpg (122.32 KiB) Viewed 8598 times
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:31 pm

hi lyrech!
your picture is so hard, its not familiar to me. :lol: :lol: :lol:
any clue for that picture you post?i hope your picture you will post is in the philippines only, its hard to find that. i never been in that place. :lol:
angel

Postby cheryz » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:28 pm

i guess its a mountain with many trees :D
sorry i dont have any idea where the picture of yours is located. im not so traveler like chas and angel :D
but i will guess if i know it. :lol:
next picture will post later i wish it wont be so hard like lyrech posted.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:35 pm

its not from the Philippines i will just wait for chaz to find it...later he will be online, i hope so or maybe sir michael will find it. :D :D :D i'm so excited with this subject...photo quiz is fun.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby Chas » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:35 am

I do not know where it is. There is a palm tree in the foreground and it is very green, so it is somewhere warm and wet. As a wild guess I would say somewhere in the US State of Hawaii, but it could be in many countries.

I also wondered if it was Chiang Dao in northern Thailand, or maybe somewhere in South America. I have never been to South or Central America.
Chas

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum