Good day to you all

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Good day to you all

Postby kurt » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:01 pm

Hello from central america. I will be coming to Cebu soon and want to meet a single Filipina 21 to 33 or so for permanent relationship. I am middle aged, american, slim, tall, white, single, athletic. I have studied medicine and love animals, music gardening and writing. To whom it may concern or Michael, you can give my email to any woman.
CU, Kurt
kurt

Re: Good day to you all

Postby crisipicada » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:33 pm

Hello, Kurt. try to ask jadegil6 for the list of ladies in Jaderune and you will be able to find a woman for you. May you find her. Best wishes... Keep up the good faith.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby crisipicada » Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:58 am

Today, was raining and stil have some raindrops outside. The weather is cold, the sky is so gloomy, the sun did not show up, and the people are staying in their own rooms or offices here in the new bus terminal. It is really Christmas time.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby cheryz » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:42 am

the wind blows so cold you can feel it christmas is near. its raining outside all i wanted is to sleep hugging with my baby beside me. 4 more days to go before christmas. i wish you all a joyful and blessed christmas. :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:42 pm

kurt wrote:Hello from central america. I will be coming to Cebu soon and want to meet a single Filipina 21 to 33 or so for permanent relationship. I am middle aged, american, slim, tall, white, single, athletic. I have studied medicine and love animals, music gardening and writing. To whom it may concern or Michael, you can give my email to any woman.
CU, Kurt

if it happen you drop buy bacolod try contact me, just pm me if you like...many single pilipina is here so be friend with us. :D :D :D
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:00 pm

good day kurt! may you find someone here a christian filipina. hope we can see you soon. :D
one day i can find someone to spend my whole life with love, respect and understand me.
angel

Return to General Forum