Happiness

Moderator: youngj

Happiness

Postby cheryz » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:28 am

Every human being in the planet wants to be happy.Anything that anyone desires is because they think their desire will make them happy. Whether it is health, money, a loving relationship, material things, accomplishments, a job, or anything at all, the desire of happiness is the bottom line of all of them. but remember happiness is a state inside of us, and something on the outside can only bring fleetingness happiness, because material things are impermanent. permanent happiness comes from choosing to be permanently happy. when you choose happiness, then you attract all the happy things as well.

the happy things are the icing on the cake, but the cake is happiness. :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Re: Happiness

Postby lyrehc » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:30 pm

I fond my happiness in my daughter shes all i had and i love her so much that she has given me happiness no one can give shes a gift that i treasure since birth :D :D :D :D :D
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:51 pm

I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:24 am

even so many trials there is a happiness... happy moments you share to your love ones...even you dont have a date this love season but in somehow you can share it with your family and friends :D
cheryz

Postby angel » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:42 am

Happiness lies ahead for those who cry; those who hurt, those who have searched, and those who tried, for only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched their lives.
angel

Postby cheryz » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:16 am

LIVE YOUR OWN LIFE "We don't always know what makes us happy." "We know, instead, what we think SHOULD. We are baffled and confused when our attempts at happiness fail...We are mute when it comes to naming accurately our own preferences, delights, gifts, talents. The voice of our original self is often muffled, overwhelmed, even strangled, by the voices of other people's expectations. The tongue of the original self is the language of the heart." - Julie Cameron
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:43 am

life is to short so value each other your family, relative,girlfriends, boyfriends, loveones, and God give time and treasure its moments. bring happiness and makes your life worth it :). sometimes we dont know where we goes. whatever it is make your life full of happiness.
cheryz

Postby m&m » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:51 pm

cheryz wrote:Every human being in the planet wants to be happy.Anything that anyone desires is because they think their desire will make them happy. Whether it is health, money, a loving relationship, material things, accomplishments, a job, or anything at all, the desire of happiness is the bottom line of all of them. but remember happiness is a state inside of us, and something on the outside can only bring fleetingness happiness, because material things are impermanent. permanent happiness comes from choosing to be permanently happy. when you choose happiness, then you attract all the happy things as well.

the happy things are the icing on the cake, but the cake is happiness. :lol: :lol: :lol:

All we want is to be happy, and I agree with that. Happiness, is not just a feeling, but an accomplishment. To be happy, we have to do something to make us happy. That is what I believe.
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby cheryz » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:48 pm

m&m wrote:
All we want is to be happy, and I agree with that. Happiness, is not just a feeling, but an accomplishment. To be happy, we have to do something to make us happy. That is what I believe.

:) thanks m&m :)
Be more happy all the time :) than getting mad at the things that get you angry with. life is to short to be unhappy. time is gold we cant bring back the past thats why we must treasure each seconds or minute or hour of it. :)
cheryz

Postby angel » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:19 am

to become happy is your choice :). anyone can bring happy moments to someone whom we love much either you make him or her happy even a short time perhaps she or he might sad or mad at the moments.
angel

Next

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!