2010 Philippine Nationanl Election

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: 2010 Philippine Nationanl Election

Postby red » Wed May 12, 2010 6:10 pm

Personally, I dont like NOynoy because he seems just being pushed to run for presidency position. For Villar, no way, he has business interest....dont believe all politicians are true on their propagandas...as my husband said..most of them liars. Gibo, he seems impressive, intelligent. But we need a christian leader...and so for me and the rest of members in our church believed in Bro Eddie Villanueva. If excluding Bro Eddie i would have been voted for Gibo.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby crisipicada » Fri May 14, 2010 3:45 am

red wrote:Personally, I dont like NOynoy because he seems just being pushed to run for presidency position. For Villar, no way, he has business interest....dont believe all politicians are true on their propagandas...as my husband said..most of them liars. Gibo, he seems impressive, intelligent. But we need a christian leader...and so for me and the rest of members in our church believed in Bro Eddie Villanueva. If excluding Bro Eddie i would have been voted for Gibo.

I vote for Gibo, but at first i wanted to vote for Villar.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby m&m » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:35 am

Finally, the congress proclaim the new president and vice president of the Philippines, Noynoy Aquino and Binay, :P :P :P respectively. Bravo Philippines and congratulations to all elected official of the country. May God continue to guide you all and give wisdom in all your plans and programs for the country. :) :) :)
An intimate relationship w/ God must b our highest priority. When U hav right or poor relationship w/Him,out of that relationshp flows everything else in our life. Thus, your relationship to Him determines how you live your life. It all relates to that
m&m

Postby crisipicada » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:59 am

Congratulations to the new President of the Philippines, Noynoy Aquino. It is a challenge
for him as the new president how to solve poverty and appropriate funds for livelihood and
subsidize fertilizers for the farmers.These are some to the concern must be given priority.
But did you know that Philippines is in debt?
According to ABS-CBN network in "Failon Ngayun" yesterday, June 12, 2010,
the country has 4.3 trillion pesos debt in total to other banks including world bank.
Approximately, the country has a population of 96million as 2009 census or more or less 100million,
it simply means that every filipino has 43,000 pesos debt to pay. In fact, the country still deficit its budget, accordingly.
We know for a fact that more than 50% of the population belongs to class C. It means that family income
is less than 10thousand a month. Now, it is better start all over. Start from ourselves, work hard, start with ourselves
all over again. Let's do now what we can do for the betterment of the country.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Previous

Return to General Forum