What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby angel » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:33 am

happy to early out in my work :D tomorrow is my rest day again feels happy to be with my daughter again! bonding time with my daughter christmas shopping for this coming christmas party with my neighbors, i love to buy many gifts but i dont have enough money now still sharing with my parents but happy to share with them.
angel

Postby cheryz » Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:18 am

i feel sick now, i have cough, christmas is approaching but im not feels so good i hope and pray this christmas im getting ok, because i want to enjoy this christmas and new year season.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby red » Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:28 am

I hope you get well soon Cheryz. Try the ginger tea with honey and garlic. Proven effective to me and for some. Today, I got two grand kids of my husband. They like to call me grandma. Honestly, i don't like being called grandma. I thought i am too young to be called grandma. My husband called me from work and asked how is my morning...I said "chaotic". Anyway, our baby girl is very much excited for Christmas. She marked each day X on calendar. I saw the other day that she "murdered" that 25 date on calendar. I know she is frustrated to wait til 25 to open presents. She told me early this morning " mommy we have no school start today because it is Christmas day and that i have to open gifts now". I said you better not or you suffer consequence. She always insist in opening gifts. So day starts as noisy and that is how it is with so many kids around.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby lyrehc » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:55 pm

its a nice morning i have to day, i went to church early as 4am and until now i can't sleep :D :D :D :D red your daughter is so excited just like mine, will last dec. 18 was my daughter christmas party and she was very excited she saw her gift and told me she will not attend the party instead she will open her gift, i told her that was not right just wait for the time to open it and she started to hate me :lol: :lol: :lol: , sometimes i like to ease her it make me laugh when she start to stare me like shes gonna hate me forever :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:44 pm

have a great day 4 days to go before christmas, likewise your daughters red and lyrech my daughter also very excited to christmas eve and i said just put some sack in our room maybe santa will drop some gifts :lol: and she did it! im happy to see my daughter was so excited and very happy when christmas come i can see my self to her when i was a little! :D
angel

Postby cheryz » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:12 am

thank you red its a great idea. :idea:
i try it now but only ginger tea, i dont like the taste but it can help a little bit of relief from colds and coughs. if often i drink the ginger tea it will get rid fast.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:22 pm

Sing to the Lord, all the world!
Worship the Lord with Joy;
come before him with happy songs!

Acknowledge the Lord is God.
He made us, and we belong to him;
we are his people, we are his flock.

Enter the Temple gates with thanksgiving;
go into its courts with praise.
Give thanks to him and praise him.

The Lord is good;
his love is eternal
and his faithfulness last forever.

from Psalms 100:1-5

i hope this day was made for God and him alone, Let his will be done today according to is word amen.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:24 pm

have a blessfull sunday everyone!

Psalms 24: 1 - 6
1 The earth is the LORD's and the fulness thereof, the world and those who dwell therein;
2 for he has founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the rivers.
3 Who shall ascend the hill of the LORD? And who shall stand in his holy place?
4 He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to what is false, and does not swear deceitfully.
5 He will receive blessing from the LORD, and vindication from the God of his salvation.
6 Such is the generation of those who seek him, who seek the face of the God of Jacob. [Selah]

Instead of which things, thou didst feed thy people with the food of angels, and gavest them bread from heaven, prepared without labour; having in it all that is delicious, and the sweetness of every taste. For thy sustenance shewed thy sweetness to thy children, and serving every man's will, it was turned to what every man liked.
angel

Postby cheryz » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:44 pm

im done with my laundry it looks like a mountain of clothes before christmas lets clean up everything in our house. feels so tired now, im just taking care of my baby boy, by and by got to sleep and take a rest. later will go to church. have a happy sunday everyone. :)
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:40 pm

today i wake up early in the morning just to put gift on my daughter sock :D :D :D i was hiding it to her for almost a week now :lol: :lol: :lol:
lyrehc
lyrehc

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum