Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby lyrehc » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:11 pm

it's smiley birthday today... happy .... birthday smiley :D :D :D
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby jadegil6 » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:48 pm

Yeah, Smiley. Happy Birthday, Sir. I hope that you and your son are both doing well.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby lyrehc » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:02 pm

how old are you now smiley???? :D :D :D more slice to cake sir.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby red » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:02 pm

Been busy day doing last minute shopping and visiting dentist and doctor for the girls. I don't like doing last minute shopping too many people at stores.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby lyrehc » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:36 pm

red wrote:Been busy day doing last minute shopping and visiting dentist and doctor for the girls. I don't like doing last minute shopping too many people at stores.

red i can help you with your shopping if you wan't :D :D :D
I can be of good help :D :D :D
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:52 am

what a busy day, the groceries too many people buying last minute noche buena and im one of those :lol:
the line was too long, ive waited almost an hour, but still able to wait for my turn :lol:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:35 pm

Merry Christmas EveryOne!
Wish you May have a joyous and blessed christmas!

in our street you can hear many sounds every home has a sound as loud speaker its like my ear gonna explode! :lol: you can hear christmas songs medley, rock christmas songs other. its like im gonna put many pillow in my head. grrrr :evil:
ill keep calm and say its christmas their enjoying it! :lol:
angel

Postby jadegil6 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:02 pm

I had a busy day...this 24th day of December. I worked until 3 PM, and then stopped by the grocery store on the way home...Wowee! It was so crowded.
Then I stopped by MoneyGram , and then by the Dollar Store to get some bows to put on the packages I had wrapped for my daughter and her hubby.
Then home to shower, and off to the church for the Christmas Eve service. My daughter and her hubby came into town for 3 days, and they met me there at the church. Afterwards, we went to a nice restaurant to eat. We sat for a long time, conversing and enjoying each other's company. We exchanged small gifts, and then they took me back to my truck. They are staying at her mom's house in another town about 50 km from me. We made plans for Thursday, so we can spend the day together doing things like going to the new Aquarium that just opened on Sunday, and checking out the new exhibit at the State Museum. We might take in a movie on the big screen if there is time. They have to drive back to north Texas on Thursday night. It was so nice being around them for the short time we had. :D
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby red » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:38 am

lyrehc wrote:
red wrote:Been busy day doing last minute shopping and visiting dentist and doctor for the girls. I don't like doing last minute shopping too many people at stores.

red i can help you with your shopping if you wan't :D :D :D
I can be of good help :D :D :D

Haha...sure Lyrech...i needed help then to choose what is good or not and price wise...It is funny i was busy buying stuffers for christmas stockings but find out last night i did not get any for my stocking. But it is okay gifts don't really matter to me I got the greatest gift this Christmas and it was an answered prayer that one of my siblings has renewed his faith and is now a born again Christian. :) That is the great gift I got.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby Chas » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:34 am

You cannot beat a Christmas present in Stockings ;)
Chas

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum