"Dating Online"

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: "Dating Online"

Postby crisipicada » Thu May 06, 2010 1:58 pm

Mr.Magoo wrote:Online dating can be an adventure with many pitfalls, and it takes time (and luck) to become an wise traveler, and become someone who recognizes the warning signs and the things to avoid. It may mean getting hurt a few times along that path before you find the person who you are looking for. Some people are fortunate enough to find someone on the first go-round, but for many of us, it takes awhile, and we struggle through the trials and errors of on-line, long distance relationships. Many of us here are still waiting and looking for the right person to come into our lives. Kudos to those of you who have found someone already, and best of luck to those of us who are still in the hunt.

Ah okay at least now i am open minded. Thanks, Mr. Magoo.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Mr.Magoo » Sat May 15, 2010 1:34 pm

I am so glad that you have opened your mind. A closed one is such a waste. It does not allow for continuing growth, nor allowing to discover those unrecognized opportunities that are often waiting around the next bend.
I do wish to advise everyone to keep an open mind on everything, but I also realize that is almost impossible to do. I catch myself at times in being too judgmental or narrow-minded, and when that happens, I try to re-evaluate the reasons i feel the way I do, and make some adjustments. I hope that you are able to do the same. :idea:
Mr.Magoo

Postby purex » Sat May 15, 2010 2:50 pm

Mr.Magoo wrote:I am so glad that you have opened your mind. A closed one is such a waste. It does not allow for continuing growth, nor allowing to discover those unrecognized opportunities that are often waiting around the next bend.
I do wish to advise everyone to keep an open mind on everything, but I also realize that is almost impossible to do. I catch myself at times in being too judgmental or narrow-minded, and when that happens, I try to re-evaluate the reasons i feel the way I do, and make some adjustments. I hope that you are able to do the same. :idea:

Of course i am open minded and using my mind now both head and mind. Yap, being open minded is the key to a greater opportunities. :P :P :P
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby Edwin » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:18 pm

With the online dating thing people need to be wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. Yes, there are risks involved, but that is true with everything in life. There are ways that the risks can be minimized. You become somewhat vulnerable, but there is no way around that. My idea is if committed Christians are involved the risks are less, because being true Christians means they should live there lives in such a way that there can be trust. Then this forum is perfect for people to be able to get to know each other better. By the time you read a number of posts from someone, you have a pretty good idea what that person is like. You can learn their likes and dislikes. You can learn about their attitudes. You then know if their thinking is in line with Bible believing Christians. You can even read between the lines. This forum is a great place and should be used by anyone hoping to find a mate on jaderune.com. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Previous

Return to General Forum