Photo Quiz

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Photo Quiz

Postby Chas » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:31 pm

Hi Lyrehc

I do not know where the photograph was taken. Something about the surroundings reminds me of the Canary Islands, in particular Lanzerote. From the looks of it the photograph was taken in a volcanic area. Looking forward to finding out where!
Chas

Postby lyrehc » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:34 am

That place was still in bacolod its called balay na bato or house of stone, it is located in marapara subdivision
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby cheryz » Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:10 am

hi sis lyrech! :D
im in bacolod for many years but i never been there in marapara subdivision. i never seen that place (house of stone) but i know the place marapara subdivision its just familiar with the name of subdivision maybe i heard from a friend talking about there house in that subdivision (just a thought). :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:12 pm

say hello to all of you :D
i miss you all :D (hugs)
i miss to participate in the photo quiz been so busy lately.
anyway just dropping by to read some new and interesting topics. :D
angel

Postby lyrehc » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:11 am

cheryz wrote:hi sis lyrech! :D
im in bacolod for many years but i never been there in marapara subdivision. i never seen that place (house of stone) but i know the place marapara subdivision its just familiar with the name of subdivision maybe i heard from a friend talking about there house in that subdivision (just a thought). :)

will come visit next time its near bata area its a cool place,a friend told me about the place.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby Chas » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:16 pm

Chas wrote:Hi Lyrehc

I do not know where the photograph was taken. Something about the surroundings reminds me of the Canary Islands, in particular Lanzerote. From the looks of it the photograph was taken in a volcanic area. Looking forward to finding out where!

So I was very very wrong :lol: I might have got it if there had been a steam engine there ;)
Chas

Postby cheryz » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:30 pm

lyrehc wrote:
cheryz wrote:hi sis lyrech! :D

will come visit next time its near bata area its a cool place,a friend told me about the place.

that would be nice.... :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:11 am

who can tell me where this place?
clue: here in philippines! they have a swimming pool, many monument, nice mountain view, many cartoon characters that love of children to take picture with.

angel

Postby cheryz » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:44 am

thats a wonderful place. a place you can have relax and enjoy watching over the mountain. indeed a beautiful place to go this summer but its expensive for me base on my opinion, expensive but worth it. ive been there last year..

tha campuestuhan highland resort. in bacolod city.
cheryz

Postby angel » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:54 am

im gonna rap. yeah yeah yeah thats right cheryz thats right! clap clap clap your 100% correct yeah!(rap) :lol:
i know its easy for you to guess that picture. i will post more harder next time ill will search more harder place ... :lol: :lol: :lol:
angel

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum