food of the day

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: food of the day

Postby angel » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:57 am

Sweet Pusit Adobo

Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 30 mins

This is the favorite ulam of my kids. I always cook this for them if I get fresh squid in the market. They like to partner this with ginataang langka. I hope that you enjoy this recipe that I am sharing.
Ingredients

1 kilo (2.2 pounds) small squid
2 cloves garlic
2 chopped tomatoes
1 small sibuyas (sliced onion)
5 dahon ng laurel (dried bay leaves)
2 tablespoons toyo (soy sauce)
¼ cup sukang puti (vinegar)
¾ cup water
2 tablespoons sugar
cooking oil
salt and pepper
angel

Postby cheryz » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:55 am

thats so very yummy angel, did you cook that or you only take picture with it and your mom cook from you?? :D
now i feel hungry when i see the picture now i wanted to taste your sweet pusit adobo cook maybe someday...
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:39 am

yeah right cheryz...im tired after work... my mom cooks for me and i really love her for that. i really love my mom so much she do everything for me to make my day worthwhile. :D happy with my family support me.
angel

Postby cheryz » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:47 am

our so lucky angel, your family have time fo you and treat you like a princess :D
im happy for you angel :D just keep on support your family, i know your happy with your life now eventhough is stressful in your job.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby lyrehc » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:18 am

i want to eat that too....i hope angel will give us some..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:47 am

lyrehc wrote:i want to eat that too....i hope angel will give us some..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahaha... i dont have time to cook for my self im so busy even in my rest day my mom got to do it for me. i know both of you (cheryz & lyrech) knows how to cook and you both also a good chief. :)
angel

Postby cheryz » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:32 am

Pork Giniling Recipe
Ingredients

1 1/2 lb ground pork
1 1/2 cups potatoes, diced
1 cup carrots, diced
8 ounces tomato sauce
6 cloves garlic, crushed
1 medium-sized onion, minced
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
1 piece beef or pork cube
4 boiled eggs, shelled (optional)
Salt and pepper to taste
3 tablespoons cooking oil
1 cup water

Cooking Procedure

Cooking procedure:
Heat a cooking pot and pour-in the cooking oil.
When the oil is hot enough, put-in the garlic and sauté until the color turns light brown.
Add the onions and sauté until the texture becomes soft.
Put-in the ground pork and cook for 5 minutes.
Add the beef or pork cube, tomato sauce, and water and let boil. Simmer for 20 minutes.
Put the carrots and potatoes in then stir until every ingredient is properly distributed. Simmer for 10 to 12 minutes.
Add salt, ground black pepper, and sugar then stir.
Put in the boiled eggs and turn off the heat.
Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.
Share and enjoy!
cheryz

Postby angel » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:14 am

yum yum yum... i feel hungry when i see it. giling giling, i want to try that food,it looks so delicious. i have tell mom about that kind of food and tell her wanna try that :D
angel

Postby cheryz » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:17 am

sure angel. i suggest try to cook your mom if you have time and do it when your rest day. i know your mom will be happier when you cook for her. try it sometimes. :)
cheryz

Postby pinkstone » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:01 am

I didnt ate much today as I am in a strict diet lol :lol: :mrgreen: I just ate a very small amount noodles and 1 pc hotdog in the morning. I didnt ate for lunch. For dinner, I only ate 1 and a half hotdog (still the same viand :mrgreen: :lol: ) and a very little rice, I think just 1/2 cup. I lose my interest on eating too much. I wasnt able to do some exercise today coz I'm not feeling well :oops: but it's ok I'll be ok soon :) I used to like eating but I gained too much weight for the past 2 yrs so now I am getting some shape. no worries guys, I really eat lunch but except today only coz I am not feeling well. I am just really concern on my body growth and I dont want to look like matured than my age anymore!! :lol: :lol: I wear eyeglasses tho. I'm only 21 tho but turning 22 in the 14th this month :D :mrgreen:
pinkstone

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum