What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:58 pm

Smiley wrote:Having just said that I am ready for some summer,I am now heading down to register for some evening classes to update my credentials in order to head to northern Alberta for a year or two in the oil camps. It will be pretty much goodbye to summer for me. :cry:

I read an article posted on another forum about the health dangers associated with being around the oil fields in Alberta. It is something about the way they extract the oil from the ground through steam, and the health risks to people living in the area are high. I hope that you will look into that, and make the right decision for your life. God bless you, Sir.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby lyrehc » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:06 pm

its a bright sunny days ahead of us and its nice to welcome summer.
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:06 am

hello everyone i miss you all! :)
ive been very very busy in my work but still happy and i enjoy it.. its hot in here.. ready for summer! :D
angel

Postby cheryz » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:04 am

i visit a friend house yesterday she wanted me to go in there house but i didnt know that they have a party, its her mother birthday party, so im shy because i didnt bring any gifts to her mom but id rather greet her. many foods is serve... im so very full, loaded the foods i ate theres a leche plan, adobo, lechon, steam fish, rice, drinks all of it very delicious.. i just got home with a smile in my face, but today i hate it because i feel bloated and got LBM. its so disgusting... lesson ive learn dont eat to much. :x
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

after the savoy truffle?

Postby tom » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:33 pm

cheryz wrote:... i just got home with a smile in my face, but today i hate it because i feel bloated and got LBM. its so disgusting... lesson ive learn dont eat to much. :x

hmmm... now i'm wondering what LBM is(???)... :?
    given the context, i'm guessing it means a "late bowel movement" :lol:
    whatever an LBM is, it doesn't sound very enjoyable. :cry: :cry:
    in any case, i think not eating too much is a difficult (but, good) lesson to learn ;) :D
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Postby angel » Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:33 am

cheryz wrote:i visit a friend house yesterday she wanted me to go in there house but i didnt know that they have a party, its her mother birthday party, so im shy because i didnt bring any gifts to her mom but id rather greet her. many foods is serve... im so very full, loaded the foods i ate theres a leche plan, adobo, lechon, steam fish, rice, drinks all of it very delicious.. i just got home with a smile in my face, but today i hate it because i feel bloated and got LBM. its so disgusting... lesson ive learn dont eat to much. :x

yeah right cheryz dont eat toooooo muuuch! because it might give you more fats and gets you more chubby :lol: :lol: :lol:

LBM - means lose bowel movements
hehehehe
angel

Re: after the savoy truffle?

Postby cheryz » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:32 am

hmmm... now i'm wondering what LBM is(???)... :?
    given the context, i'm guessing it means a "late bowel movement" :lol:
    whatever an LBM is, it doesn't sound very enjoyable. :cry: :cry:
    in any case, i think not eating too much is a difficult (but, good) lesson to learn ;) :D

hmmm your right it doesnt sound very enjoyable coz you go to the bathroom everytime it hurt your stomach.. it doesnt feel so good. i hate it. now i feel better i drink medicine. :cry:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:38 am

angel wrote:
cheryz wrote:i visit a friend house yesterday she wanted me to go in there house but i didnt know that they have a party, its her mother birthday party, so im shy because i didnt bring any gifts to her mom but id rather greet her. many foods is serve... im so very full, loaded the foods i ate theres a leche plan, adobo, lechon, steam fish, rice, drinks all of it very delicious.. i just got home with a smile in my face, but today i hate it because i feel bloated and got LBM. its so disgusting... lesson ive learn dont eat to much. :x

yeah right cheryz dont eat toooooo muuuch! because it might give you more fats and gets you more chubby :lol: :lol: :lol:

LBM - means lose bowel movements
hehehehe

hmmmm .... grrrr... angel your so stubborn... :x
i really love to eat, thats why it keeps me chubby until now it cant help but loves to eat delicious foods :lol: :lol: :lol:
but someday i will get into an fitness class so it can make me slim :lol: :lol: :lol:
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:55 pm

good day everyone... rainy morning here in bacolod city!
all i want for now is to sleep the whole day, what should i do to keep my self busy :?: maybe i should clean the house... anyone do the same with me? :D
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:19 am

i feel so tired today i never sleep continuously because my baby has a high fever and cough until now, by and by i keep on watching him. ill brought him to a our pediatrician he has a broncho i really felt bad about it our doctor give us a sample medicine and prescription to buy. now were here at home resting and watching over my baby boy. hope he will get well soon. please pray for my baby boy to get over with this illness.. thank you.
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum