My son

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: My son

Postby Edwin » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:17 pm

Yes, Smiley, we are all pulling for you and for your son, Nathan. Crisi is right, God is our healer, and we need to keep our faith in Him. Encouragement, good thoughts, happy surroundings, lovely mellow music are all good things. Good nutrition, and what exercise or movement possible also helps in the recovery process and to give strength as the days go by. We will continue to pray! :D :D
Edwin

Postby Smiley » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:40 pm

Hi All: I just figured that I would update everybody on how Nathan is doing.
Since being released from the hospital he has been making great progress.There have been a couple of scary episodes but they now appear to be in his past.Nathan lost a tremendous amount of weight,when he came off of life support he looked too frail to survive.If you have ever looked at pictures of concentration camp survivors that is very similar to the way my son looked.He slowly regained his appetite and started putting the weight back on,he is now roughly back to the weight that he was before all this happened.
I was praying that Nathan would regain his energy,now,I kinda wish that I would have prayed that he regain SOME of it instead.He is such a bundle of energy that it is a real job to keep up with him.He is once again helping out at my friends used clothing store where he sometimes tosses around 100 pound bales of clothing like they were empty cardboard boxes.
He loves to eat,he loves to laugh,and he loves to flirt with girls.
I think that I can safely say that my energetic,happy,son has made close to a full recovery.Thank you all so very much for your concern and support.
Smiley

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:14 pm

That is really remarkable and very good news, Smiley. I am happy for you and for your son. I hope that both you and he will continue to find happiness through his renewed and positive energy. God bless you guys. :D
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Smiley » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:02 pm

Just when I thought that all this was far behind us Nathan had another set of seizures.One in particular was very severe.Fortunately he was not alone when it happened so he got assistance much quicker than during his first episode and we had the benefit of prior knowledge of his situation.He was only out for two days this time with another two of close observation. He was released directly from the ICU and is now doing about as well as I could hope for.
Smiley

Postby jadegil6 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:14 pm

ohhhh, so sorry to hear that, Smiley. I will add you both to my personal prayer list, and I hope some of the other forum members will do the same.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby angel » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:29 am

i feel sorry about what happen to your son Smiley its really feel bad that someone is undergone seizures. i will pray for recovery of your son Smiley. more prayers to offer to your son with forum. i know many of us prays for you and your son.
angel

Postby cheryz » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:37 am

just count on me smiley and my prayers for your son.

To Heal a Friend
o God, of our friend who is ill, whom we now commend to Your compassionate regard.
Comfort him upon his sickbed, and ease his suffering. We beg for deliverance, and submit that no healing is too hard for the Lord, if it be His will.
We therefore pray that You bless our friend with Your loving care, renew his strength, and heal what ails him in Your loving name.
Thank You, Lord.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby Smiley » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:31 am

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. Nathan continues to improve.He and I are spending the day together tomorrow.
Smiley

Postby cheryz » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:24 am

your welcome smiley! its nice to hear the good news smiley. i hope your son doing good and keep improving his health. still i will keep on continuing praying for him for his recovery until such time he heals. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:01 am

wow thats good. thank God your son is fine, Smiley just give time and enjoy every moment with him. you really love your son. im happy for you :) . God Bless us all.
angel

Previous

Return to General Forum