What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby cheryz » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:43 am

thank God my baby boy is fine now he overcome the high fever but still he does cough and runny nose, he doesnt like to eat maybe because of his medicine, he take 4 kinds of medicine a day its 3x a day.. i hope and pray for his recovery soon.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby Smiley » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:44 pm

I`m so glad to hear that your boy is doing well. Many of us here know how how hard it can be when we fear for the safety of a child.
I hope that he gets healthy very soon and stays that way ;)
Smiley

Postby angel » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:22 am

cheryz wrote:thank God my baby boy is fine now he overcome the high fever but still he does cough and runny nose, he doesnt like to eat maybe because of his medicine, he take 4 kinds of medicine a day its 3x a day.. i hope and pray for his recovery soon.

ill pray for his recovery sissy. i know your little boy is strong and fight for his illness. he will recover soon. just keep on praying to god. he will be fine.
angel

Postby cheryz » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:29 am

Smiley wrote:I`m so glad to hear that your boy is doing well. Many of us here know how how hard it can be when we fear for the safety of a child.
I hope that he gets healthy very soon and stays that way ;)

its right Smiley, its hard for us as a parent to watch our child suffer for a sickness. we all wanted is to be there always beside them and sometimes its hurt when they are sick sometimes i might says that if only could transfer the illness of my baby boy in me i will accept it so he cant suffer anymore, my boy now is suffering in his cough, i thank God that his ok with his fever.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:54 am

so busy doing chores everyday aside from that i take care of my little boy,while everytime he sleep, me doing my chores, i have to double time every he take a nap so i can finish my chores. so tired if you have a baby, you can rest if he sleep only in the night shift :D . but i enjoy even so tiring. in the end of the day i can say i really love my baby with a smile. :D
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:45 pm

My day is Now Great again .. I have been away far to long as I tried a Dating Site .. It did not turn out Good for Me .. I found only 1 Lady who I shared Much with But It was not meant to Be . I just Hope and Pray that Some day I will find the Right Lady for Me. .. The down side of this day is that My best Friend who Is a Lady is Dying due to Diabetes in her Body . She is Taking it one day at a Time . I love her Spirit and Her Friendship . She will probably start losing her Toes due to Surgery . But Like She Said God only Gives a Person so Much Time so Live it well . The Only Thing I can do for her is Pray . Which I will do for her Like She has always done for Me . Peace To All
wayne208

Postby angel » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:19 am

i love this day great time with my family and my lovely angel baby. family bonding is a great fun. i love them without love life. im so happy being with there in my side always. my mother said my life without partner is worthless but i said im so happy being with you all, maybe one day i can have a partner but not this time i would love to be with my family. :)
angel

Postby cheryz » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:46 pm

finally my little boy is getting better, im so happy that his fine now, i can see him smile my worries it will gone :) im so bless because God gave me a energetic and jolly baby. :D
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:16 am

I am very Happy for You and Your Son Cheryz . I hope and Pray He continues getting stronger every day . Angel You are So Right the Little one takes your Pain away and gives You Joy . I am so Happy and Proud of these 2 Ladies and there Families
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:29 am

wayne208 wrote:I am very Happy for You and Your Son Cheryz . I hope and Pray He continues getting stronger every day . Angel You are So Right the Little one takes your Pain away and gives You Joy . I am so Happy and Proud of these 2 Ladies and there Families

thank you wayne :) for prayers very much appreciated :) .

its not so good about the weather here yesterday its so hotty sunny now the rain started to pour thats why some people getting sick about this weather so you better get some vitamins to protect your body and your health. :)
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum