How to Build a Positive Attitude

Moderator: youngj

How to Build a Positive Attitude

Postby cheryz » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:18 am

1.Never, never, compare yourself with people. It points out the good parts in the person and makes you feel bad. Just think of all the good qualities you have too.
If you feel you don't have any good qualities, join a few clubs or sport teams, or even start one. This can give you a talent to be proud of.
2. Remind yourself most things are possible if you try hard enough. Set your goal and work to reach it.
3. Set a goal to make friends. If you feel you don't have enough of something in your life,such as friends, make a goal to get more of it until you're satisfied.
4. Give everything a chance before you neglect or reject it. It might give you something you're happy with in your life.
5. Grooming. Appearance can affect you too if you feel ugly. Stay natural. You should change hair styles, clothing, and if you wear it, make up, but that's it. This can help you feel great.
6. Communicate needs. If someone makes you feel negative, like a friend, tell whoever it is in a nice way how you feel. Try to fix the problem.
7. Stay upbeat. Don't let other people drag you down!! What they say is ALWAYS their opinion.
8. Do what makes you happy and isn't harmful.
9. Smile! Always remember to keep that beautiful smile on your face. Smiling is actually proven to keep you happier when you are down and gloomy on a dreadful day. If you are sad, smile! If you are happy, smile! It makes you a happier person and gives other people a better impression of you. As I always say, it is worse to forget a smile than your purse or wallet.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Re: How to Build a Positive Attitude

Postby cheryz » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:19 am

Tips

When something bad happens tell yourself something good about it.
Forget about your past. Think of your future. Positively. Doing this will not only put a smile on your face but will keep you from regret and negativity. So stay positive!
Keep your posture straight, shoulders back, and walk faster than usual. This posture gives you confidence.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:20 am

Warnings

Don't be the person who feels so good about him / herself that she / he brags consistently. The key is to be more positive, not to have a big head
Never hurt yourself or others on account of how negative you feel.
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:21 am

I've learned that things change, people change, and it doesn't mean you forget the past or try to cover it up. It simply means that you move on and treasure the memories. Letting go doesn't mean giving up... it means accepting that some things weren't meant to be.
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:39 am

just like Mother Teresa said:

Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. Life is a beauty, admire it. Life is a dream, realize it. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a duty, complete it. Life is a game, play it. Life is a promise, fulfill it. Life is sorrow, overcome it. Life is a song, sing it. Life is a struggle, accept it. Life is a tragedy, confront it. Life is an adventure, dare it. Life is luck, make it. Life is life, fight for it.
- Mother Teresa (1910-1997)
cheryz

Postby angel » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:06 am

A positive attitude- optimism, expectancy, and enthusiasm makes everything in business easier. A positive attitude boosts you up when you're down and supercharges you when you're already "on a roll."
angel

Postby cheryz » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:26 am

“Life is a bowl of cherries. Some cherries are rotten while others are good; its your job to throw out the rotten ones and forget about them while you enjoy eating the ones that are good! There are two kinds of people: those who choose to throw out the good cherries and wallow in all the rotten ones, and those who choose to throw out all the rotten ones and savor all the good ones.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:27 am

What is the difference between an obstacle and an opportunity? Our attitude toward it. Every opportunity has a difficulty, and every difficulty has an opportunity.
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:14 pm

My Grandmother always said .. Never Put yourself Down .. Because there is always someone else who will do that for You . She was a Very Wise Lady who Spoiled Me almost rotten .Man I Miss her a lot
wayne208

Postby angel » Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:45 am

wayne208 wrote:My Grandmother always said .. Never Put yourself Down .. Because there is always someone else who will do that for You . She was a Very Wise Lady who Spoiled Me almost rotten .Man I Miss her a lot

Yes Wayne never put yourself Down it may happen this in each of us, for my work i thought i cant do that do this blah blah.. but my senior said to me that just believe in yourself and trust yourself you can do it. now i learned from it. i never let happens again.
angel

Next

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!