words of wisdom of the day!

Moderator: youngj

Re: words of wisdom of the day!

Postby cheryz » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:19 am

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
If you don't make mistakes, you aren't really trying.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."
- Lao Tzu
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Thomas Edison Said

Postby mustlovenature » Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:15 pm

Whether you believe you can or you believe you can't....YOUR RIGHT!
mustlovenature

Postby cheryz » Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:34 am

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.
- The Serenity Prayer (Reinhold Niebuhr)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:52 am

God won't ask what kind of car you drove, but will ask how many people you drove home who didn't have transportation.

God won't ask how much overtime you worked, but will ask if you worked overtime for your family and loved ones.

God won't ask what you did to help yourself,but will ask what you did to help others.

God won't ask how many friends you had,but will ask how many people to whom you were a true friend.

God won't ask what you did to protect your rights,but will ask what you did to protect the rights of others

God won't ask how many times your deeds matched your words,but will ask how many times they didn't.
angel

Postby angel » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:32 am

Our love was beyond words without any need of explanation. As even our words sometimes fall short of our feelings. So let us just both agree and leave our love at that. Because honey, there's no need to explain nor understand everything beyond the love we feel. I love you now, as I loved you then, as I'll love you always to forever's end. :)
angel

Postby angel » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:39 am

Don’t be afraid to be the person you wanna be. Others are just spectators waiting for your every move to fail, which at the end of the day would just eventually mean.. nothing.
angel

Postby angel » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:51 am

There are two kinds of sparks, the one that goes off with a hitch like a match, but it burns quickly. The other is the kind that needs time, but when the flame strikes... it's eternal, don't forget that.
angel

Postby angel » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:52 am

Friendship is like business.

When you invest in friendship you are expecting something in return.

And you often stay with friends that offer you the best service.
angel

Postby angel » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:52 am

I wish you didn’t ignore me at the times I need you the most. I wish you didn’t avoid me in the way you think you didn’t hurt me because it still did. I wish you didn’t make me just an option like what you did to me now, I wish you didn’t play with my feeling like a new toy that you think would stand your games.
angel

Postby mustlovenature » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:04 am

something I found helpful for me...is I have the phrase "refuse to worry" written down and i look at it everyday we have the ability and choice of who we want to be each day, we can become better (stronger, smarter, more kind) or stay the same...I for one would like to become a better person everyday. Egos are useless..Its never too late to "restart" your life...all you have to do is change your mind and attitude. Fortune is societies mental illness..MEMORIES are wealth...we all share this earth and we all breathe its air..one step at a time
mustlovenature

PreviousNext

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!