words of wisdom of the day!

Moderator: youngj

Re: words of wisdom of the day!

Postby wayne208 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:59 pm

I Worked with a Nice Guy and he said the one word he hated was Can't .. How do You know You Can't do something until You Try ?? Why give up and say It Can't be done without trying ?? Every time I start to say Can't I remember His words . Anything can Be Done .. It just might take Longer :)
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:10 pm

Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak ; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:10 pm

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:11 pm

The road to success is not straight. There is a curb called Failure, a loop called Confusion; speed bumps called Friends; red lights called Enemies;caution lights called Family. You will have flats called jobs. But, if you have a spare called Determination; an engine called Perseverance; insurance called Faith, and a driver called Jesus, you will make it to a place called Success!!
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:12 am

Someday your prince charming will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.

Roses are red violets are blue, God made me pretty, what happened to you?

I can only please one person per day. Today isn't your day...and tomorrow don't look good either.
cheryz

Postby angel » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:53 am

If you love someone put their name in a circle, not a heart, because hearts can be broken but circles go on forever!
angel

Postby angel » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:53 am

People will forget what you said.
People will forget what you did.
But people will never forget how you made them feel.
- Anonymous
angel

Postby cheryz » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:34 am

You've got to follow your passion. You've got to figure out what it is you love--who you really are. And have the courage to do that. I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams.
- Oprah Winfrey
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:35 am

If God Answers Your Prayer, He is increasing your FAITH and If He Delays, He is increasing you PATIENCE and If He Doesn't Answer, He has Something BETTER for YOU. :D
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:36 am

Don't wait for time. Make it.
Don't wait for love. Feel it.
Don't wait for money. Earn it.
Don't wait for the path. Find it.
Don't wait for opportunity. Create it.
Don't go for less. Get the best.
Don't compare. Be unique.
Don't fight your misfortune. Transform it.
Don't avoid failure. Use it.
Don't dwell on mistake. Learn from it.
Don't back down. Go around.
Don't close your eyes. Open your mind.
Don't run for life. Embrace it.
- Bigvai Volcy
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!