What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby angel » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:43 am

wayne208 wrote: Angel You are So Right the Little one takes your Pain away and gives You Joy . I am so Happy and Proud of these 2 Ladies and there Families

thanks a lot wayne :D

my day was very tiring but have a little time to check some emails and read here in forum. i love to update here some little topics that can help in a way of tiredness. though its very late but, im glad i had a off tomorrow. :)
angel

Postby wayne208 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:54 pm

It Was a Great Day until My Truck Broke Down and My Insurance Refused to pay the Doctor Bills .. I just Thank God That I can check My Email and Know that Tomorrow I will be getting my Truck back .. As for the Insurance Those People have No Pride in themselves for the Most Part . I will keep Praying For The Great People from the Philippines . I will also know that God walks along side Me .. It was a Nice day here only 76 Degrees and a nice Breeze blowing .. A perfect day if I still lived next to the Beach .
wayne208

Postby pinkstone » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:50 am

wayne208 wrote:It Was a Great Day until My Truck Broke Down and My Insurance Refused to pay the Doctor Bills .. I just Thank God That I can check My Email and Know that Tomorrow I will be getting my Truck back .. As for the Insurance Those People have No Pride in themselves for the Most Part . I will keep Praying For The Great People from the Philippines . I will also know that God walks along side Me .. It was a Nice day here only 76 Degrees and a nice Breeze blowing .. A perfect day if I still lived next to the Beach .

sounds like a great day with something spice, wayne208! But I am glad you have made it through, and you can get your truck back the next day! :)

My day was fun and draining! hehe I got no nap! I opted tho coz I just cant sleep. I went ahead away from home in the morning then went to our church (meeting hall). there I cooked banana cue that my female friend has given me in the 12th. she gave me a bunch of bananas!! (1 BULIG sa saging) and I am so happy about it hehehe I got to share it with my bros and sisters in Christ :D then we went on the visitation in the house of our sister, there we enjoyed the word of the Lord and then pray. We went back to our church again and cook for dinner. I cooked popcorn while waiting for the rice to cook! It was just fun being with them and we talked things about what we have enjoyed in the meeting :D it is very exhausting really but I got so much fun! :D tomorrow is my bday and I hope I'll have a blast! will get my dream cake given by my friend tomorrow! yey!! will post the pic of the cake! hehe :D :D
pinkstone

Postby cheryz » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:34 pm

another day of tiredness..a day full of clumsy work. :( maybe im so tired of daily chores but i cant help to do it. i need some relaxing spa :lol: but i cant leave the house. grrrr.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:50 am

hello pinkstone!! yesterday is your birthday cheryz got you a BIRTHDAY POST!! thats why i know and she know it because you says it in here topic of what was your day like. :D... Hows your birthday celebration? Where's the party!oh.

my day was so busy and i feel so exhausted because me and my daughter strolling in the mall. we got company and i make her happy if my rest day i buy her some stuff and for my family groceries..been busy but happy. :D
angel

Postby wayne208 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:26 am

My Best Friend and His wife will be stopping bye Tomorrow . I have known Him and Her for a Long time and was Best Man at There wedding . That was 40 years ago this year I Think ?? I will take them Shopping and try to buy them Dinner or Lunch . It is nice to have my Truck back and running again . So Today was a Good day .. Opps it is already Tomorrow here . I have slept to Much I Think . :oops:
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:24 am

bad headache day for now :roll: ... even i already drink medicine maybe because of the weather its was was raining while the sun is still up! grrrr.until now my headache was feel so bad. :oops: i hope later it wil be fine...
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:09 pm

I had a Great Day .. I played Golf with My good friend today . He is a Good Golfer and due to My Back I do not play as well as I Once Did . Yes My back got Very Tired but at least I was trying to play good Golf .. I was able to keep a Good sense Of Humor all the way through the match . So For that I am Proud of My Self .. But My Good friend Beat me by 21 Strokes .. :oops:
wayne208

Postby angel » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:55 am

sunday here, we had a very fun day and its our family day. we had a great day going to church in the morning after the mass we went to a restaurant to have lunch. we enjoy chatting while eating our lunch ( oyster, sisig and chicken inasal ) burp... yummy... after that we went to a near mall here. my little girl is having fun because i let her play in the trampoline. :D after 20mins. we strolling. im so happy seeing my daughter enjoying in her younger age. :D
angel

Postby wayne208 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:40 am

A Good day To Thank God for All I have and for My Great Family and Friends . I have Truly been Blessed in That Respect for sure .Angel I think It was Great That Your Little Girl had Fun with Her Mom at the Mall .. Kids should be enjoying life before they have to worry about Bills and Insurance and all that Grown Up Stuff ,
wayne208

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum