I hate to be alone!

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: I hate to be alone!

Postby cheryz » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:55 am

thats right pinkstone :) i also love to listen to music just lite rock and acoustic when im doing something when im alone. but in times i feel disappointed and regrets i hate music especially the lyrics of a songs its reflects at you it really feels like your crying while the music is playing.its makes you emotional.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby pinkstone » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:20 am

Hello Ms. Cheryz,

Yeah. I believe music could change the mood of the person. I hate listening to music when I am emotional. It's like bearing more pain than alleviate my emotion. :lol: but when I randomly listen to music and the lyrics have the same (close enough) feelings and emotions on the radio, I laugh :lol: I tease my friend/s whenever I am with them when they are being hit by the lyrics lol I like listening to music of Lea Michele. I like her :) she's an amazing woman so I like all of her songs :) she went through hard things last year by losing her bf :cry: :cry: so I support her music and I listen to them :) Sometimes too, when I listen on the songs that are of God, I search the lyrics of it then I sing it and I cry so hard then pray. :cry: :) I like that :) it's my way of repenting and sub missing to the Lord :)
pinkstone

Postby wayne208 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:01 pm

I have been alone for a long time . Like a friend told Me learn to Love yourself before You can Love Anyone else . It took Me a Long Time but Now thanks to Having God in My heart and a Better outlook on Life I am doing O.K. .. But I also want to get Married and settle down with a Nice Lady . I want someone who will go Fishing with Me and admire the Whole Outdoors . Outdoors where the Air is so Clear and the Stars seem to be brighter then ever . I also have Many Regrets in Life . I think Most of Us do .
wayne208

Postby angel » Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:24 am

yes that would be great thought, im alone but not in my heart with my family will always be there. i also do love remembering happy and sad memories in the past would be great sometimes. :)
angel

Postby wayne208 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:21 pm

Angel I agree I also have a Loving Family and some Great Friends , Plus God is always with Me . I try to make the right Choices but Sometimes I mess up . I think that is normal in Life
wayne208

Postby pinkstone » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:14 am

The best time for me to reminisce about the past is when you are being alone. wayne208 is right, we try to make right choices because we thought this particular choice would make us happier and better but we mess up. Yes it is normal to fall because we were not born perfect but thank the Lord for His grace and mercy, we are able to rise and shine once again. He did not forsake us and just left us in that particular choice/situation. He made us out from that and brought us into a greater place which is in His hands. At the end of the day, we can get all our wrong choices/situations through :) because our God is a merciful God :D Praise Him for He doesnt want to left us to be alone. He wants us to be happy with Him, to have a life at peace and joy with Him!! :D :D
pinkstone

Postby cheryz » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:48 pm

alone its doesnt mean your not happy sometimes it can help to be alone, you can reminisce whatever you want. enjoy every moment the things can make you happy. also can do chores without companion. and i can say im happy being alone sometimes. but i can surely say i cant live without my family. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:17 pm

One Time I went Fishing with a Friend 10-11 years ago .. My friend was catching some Fish but I did not care . You See I did not put any Bait on My Hook .. I was just thanking God and enjoying the Moment . I was about 3 miles from anyone or anything other then My Fishing Buddy . I had a Ball just watching My Friend catch Fish .. Later On We Went Swimming in this small River and just Relaxed on a small Beach .
wayne208

Postby angel » Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:37 am

family is very important to all of us. no matter what happen they always there for us to support us even the saddest or the happiest moment in our life. :D
yes i agree also being alone doesnt mean your not happy it depends on you how you want it! :D
angel

Postby wayne208 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:57 pm

Angel Family is very Important to Me Also . I am very Happy with My big Loving Family . But I am even Happier that God Is in My Heart . With God and My Family I feel that Anything can Be Done in My Life .
wayne208

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum