Photo Quiz

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Photo Quiz

Postby cheryz » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:44 am

grrr :roll: ... im really not an adventurous chas when it comes to places. :lol: hahaha. only in bacolod maybe. :lol:
try post another chas.. nice game :D i enjoy it but i dont got the right answer. :lol:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:25 am

hahaha cheryz you dont get it? i know that pic in palawan, im just late to see that photo. i wanted to join the brain teaser of chas but i couldn't because im so busy with my pretty baby and work. maybe next time when he post again. congrats pinkstone :lol:
angel

Postby pinkstone » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:30 am

Chas wrote:
cheryz wrote:
Chas wrote:Time for another brain teaser :D

Where is this: it was made in Japan, but is now in the Philippines. Name of the general area will do.

Jap Wreck.JPG

its only a guess chas.
Manila Ocean Park?
am i right? 8-)

Good guess, but no. Pinkstone got the right answer, only to the wrong photo! It is Coron, Palawan. During the Second World War the US caught a number of Japanese ships hiding amongst the Coron islands and sank the ships. The bodies were removed and the ships remains are now artificial reefs, covered in coral and providing homes for fish. One of the ships is only a metre underwater and is a great place to snorkel. The others are deeper and you need to be a diver to explore those.

HAHA lol :lol: yes I got the right answer but yet in the wrong photo :cry: :x :oops: :lol: :D I just know about that information, Chas!! nice! I just knew about Coron because it is now a known summer destination in the Philippines!! :D I have a friend who went there and you are going to be in love with her photos!! :roll: :D I absolutely love them! :D it is in Palawan area. I have watched a documentary about the beauty of the Island! here is the link on YouTube, guys! :) enjoy watching! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-qRZmptZLY
pinkstone

Postby pinkstone » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:32 am

angel wrote:hahaha cheryz you dont get it? i know that pic in palawan, im just late to see that photo. i wanted to join the brain teaser of chas but i couldn't because im so busy with my pretty baby and work. maybe next time when he post again. congrats pinkstone :lol:

Thanks Angel for congratulating me! :lol: but I didnt get the right photo! :lol:
pinkstone

Postby angel » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:54 am

your welcome pinks. :D your very fast to answer hehehe. 8-) thats right one of the most beautiful places here in the philippines. i love philippines so many adventurous and beautiful places here and also beautiful women not only that loving lady. ha ha ha :lol:
angel

Postby cheryz » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:45 am

angel wrote:hahaha cheryz you dont get it? i know that pic in palawan, im just late to see that photo. i wanted to join the brain teaser of chas but i couldn't because im so busy with my pretty baby and work. maybe next time when he post again. congrats pinkstone :lol:

angel its only my guess! :lol: i didnt mean that i knew it, its a guess! :lol: im looking forward for the next picture for chas to post! ill update if theres a new post in photo quiz. so i can search hahaha :lol:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:19 pm

1922471_10153923244470131_1694063916_n.jpg
1922471_10153923244470131_1694063916_n.jpg (143.09 KiB) Viewed 7643 times

Where is it?

Guess right, and you win a pine float.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby Chas » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:33 pm

jadegil6 wrote:
1922471_10153923244470131_1694063916_n.jpg

Where is it?

Guess right, and you win a pine float.

What is a 'pine float'?

By the way, the photo is of the Biliran bridge between Leyte and Biliran.
Chas

Postby Chas » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:38 pm

Where is this? The name of the photo will give a big clue to the Bacolod Babes :lol:

Hanging Coffins 2.JPG
Hanging Coffins 2.JPG (254.42 KiB) Viewed 7638 times

And the chair is used for??????
Chas

Postby cheryz » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:42 pm

Chas wrote:Where is this? The name of the photo will give a big clue to the Bacolod Babes :lol:

Hanging Coffins 2.JPG

And the chair is used for??????

hi chas! ill search it in google hehehe :lol:
SAGADA, Echo Valley :D

These coffins are carved by the elderly before they die; if they are too ill or weak their son or other close relative will do it for them. This ritual involves pushing the bodies into the tight spaces of the coffins, and often bones are cracked and broken as the process is completed. …

The families who cannot afford a coffin use a chair, instead. The recently diseased is tied to a chair, attends an all night wake, and then is lowered down from the top of the cliff by rope. 8-)
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum