food of the day

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: food of the day

Postby cheryz » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:49 am

its so delicious specially here in bacolod. chicken inasal ( chicken barbeque) so yummy. i like to eat chicken inasal by hands its like it makes me full. now im hungry for that picture. hmm yummy :P
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:45 am

I Love to Cook My Special Shake & Bake Pork Chops . I add Grey Poupon Mustard to the recipe and It Makes a world of Difference . But Then again I have been spoiled as My Mom and All of My Sisters are Good Cooks ,, Plus My Sister in Law Had a Recipe posted in the News Paper . She came in Fourth I think out of about 200 .. Not Bad at All
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:53 pm

w0w thats sounds nice wayne.. your sisters and sister in law has a gift by cooking.. they can have a restaurant because they a good chief... :D you and your sisters can make a business. ;)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:13 pm

Cheryz .. No At age 62 I am the Youngest in My Family . All Of My Family is retired and Plan on staying that way . About 50 % of Us do Golf with Each other . I use to beat Me Brother now He beats Me Like a Drum . If Only My Back was good for 2 weeks . Then I would be beating Him .. I Think :D .. Thank You Cheryz for the nice Words :)
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:21 am

your welcome wayne :D
you and your sisters and brothers are enjoying and having fun in that age im happy for you wayne. just be happy with your family all the time no worries. :)
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:23 pm

I am not Chubby I am just Big Boned lol.. Or maybe I did not grow as tall as I needed To ? That Pork looked Great BBQ liked that . My Mothers Favorite Recipe is Meatloaf Her Secret Ingredient is 4 Slices of Bacon on Top . That way the taste of the Bacon Cooks down into the Meatloaf . That is Great Eating for any Guy or Gal
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:47 am

lol
i hope wayne you can post the recipe of meatloaf! and a photo with it, i wanted to see it and the procedure... :D its like delicious much... i want to try it. :)
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:40 am

Cheryz I will try to get My Sister in law's recipe for the dip she makes .Like I said That Dip came in Fourth out of around 200 Recipes . It is that Good . My Mother is way Past 85 so She does not cook much anymore . But I will also try to get Her recipe .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:22 am

wayne208 wrote:Cheryz I will try to get My Sister in law's recipe for the dip she makes .Like I said That Dip came in Fourth out of around 200 Recipes . It is that Good . My Mother is way Past 85 so She does not cook much anymore . But I will also try to get Her recipe .

ohh. dont bother wayne, i dont want to bother your mom, thank you :D i really appreciate your effort to look for it. its ok with me. ;) i will try search for a recipe in google. thanks a lot. :D
cheryz

Postby angel » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:09 am

Homemade Pizza Tortilla is inspire to typical pizza made of oven-baked flat, round bread topped with tomato sauce, cheese and various toppings. I had left-over tortillas from previous company outing. Since I had some ingredients for pizza making, I decided to used tortillas as alternative to pizza crust. I like thin-crust so it is a good idea to used tortillas. I also have a tight budget so I used hotdog slices as alternative to pepperoni. You may choose various toppings based on your budget and what you prefer. Good luck and enjoy!

Good for 4 pizza tortillas

Ingredients:
4 pieces tortilla(8-10 inch diameter)
1 1/2 cup pizza sauce or tomato sauce
150 grams mozzarella cheese or quick melt, grated

Toppings:
1 medium-sized white onion, minced
1 large-sized green bell pepper, slice thinly
1/2 cup pineapple tidbits
1/2 cup sliced button mushrooms
4 bacon slices, stir fry and cut into tidbits
4 pieces hotdog

Procedures:
Part 1.
1. In a pan, heat oil then fry the bacon but not too crispy. Drain on paper towel then cut into small pieces. Set aside.
2. In a same pan, fry hotdog then drain on paper towel. Slice diagonally then set aside.

Part 2
1. Place tortilla in a flat surface, ladle enough pizza sauce into the center and spread it out in a spiral motion. Leave about 1/2 inch of unsauced tortilla at the edges.
2. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top then arrange other toppings evenly.
3. Spread shredded cheese on top of the toppings. Repeat for remaining pieces.
4. Pre-heat oven over 200 degrees Fahrenheit then bake tortillas for 8-10 minutes or until the tortillas are crisp and the cheese is melted.
5. Remove from the oven then transfer to round sheet. Cut into 4-6 serving slices then serve with hot sauce.
angel

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum