how hard to fall inlove? with someones whu doesnt love you?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

how hard to fall inlove? with someones whu doesnt love you?

Postby charie » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:45 pm

:?: how can i make this feeling to turn into another man?
charie

Re: how hard to fall inlove? with someones whu doesnt love you?

Postby cutegen » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:54 am

i think you in love at present: but seems complicated..hehehe

well, i think the best things to do is not think of the guy anymore...girls cant force guy to love them (because if they do they will love you even the whole world is against with it...) so if the guy is showing no interest in us girls just let him go and be happy for him...:)
cutegen

Postby charie » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:41 am

thnx for your advice cutegen.... Ive been in complicated love life.... i know too hard but need to let go...
But he is insisting that he love's me too..in some way...i know it is a lie thing......
he is keeping coming back.......although we got break up..i dont know does it means.......
charie

Postby chaychay644 » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:59 am

Well, I guess it's like killing yourself with a knife on your chest :lol: :lol: :lol:
chaychay644

Postby scott_g » Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:57 pm

A hard lesson that I have learned is the harder you try to make someone love you the harder they will resist you. Yet, the more you release that person the more freedom you give them to love you all on their own.
scott_g

Postby purex » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:14 pm

scott_g wrote:A hard lesson that I have learned is the harder you try to make someone love you the harder they will resist you. Yet, the more you release that person the more freedom you give them to love you all on their own.

Wow, is that really works? But i know that if you love someone more, the more he/she will love you in return. Courting and dating based on what i have observed in our family especially my elder sisters, it takes a year for the guy to court them until they say YES :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't imagine how persistent my in-laws to gain my sister's heart. Now, that is one way to test someones true heart, it really takes time
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby Chas » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:23 pm

purex wrote:
scott_g wrote:A hard lesson that I have learned is the harder you try to make someone love you the harder they will resist you. Yet, the more you release that person the more freedom you give them to love you all on their own.

Wow, is that really works? But i know that if you love someone more, the more he/she will love you in return. Courting and dating based on what i have observed in our family especially my elder sisters, it takes a year for the guy to court them until they say YES :lol: :lol: :lol: I can't imagine how persistent my in-laws to gain my sister's heart. Now, that is one way to test someones true heart, it really takes time

I bet there were a few hints along the way that 'YES' was going to be the answer :D
Chas

Postby purex » Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:18 pm

Just let the time tell when you fall for someone else. Who knows, someone likes you in return
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby Mr.Magoo » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:15 pm

Many of us are hoping that some special person will fall for us, and that we can find the right one.
Mr.Magoo

Postby crisipicada » Tue May 04, 2010 4:20 pm

Mr.Magoo wrote:Many of us are hoping that some special person will fall for us, and that we can find the right one.

It is very hard if someone you love don't love you in return but Proverbs says that even king God can change his heart so better pray for that person that he or she will love you in return ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Next

Return to General Forum