What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby cheryz » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:08 am

wayne208 wrote:Cheryz .. Thanks I do hope We get some Rain soon .. Otherwise the Farmers and everyone else will have a Really Tough Year . Thank You for Your Prayers . I will Pray That it stops raining so much their

your welcome wayne :)

thanks God its not raining anymore i can do all my laundry its seem so many clothes to be wash :D resting time is over , i have a tough day today, cleaning the house and washing clothes and dishes. what a tiring day. :(
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:11 pm

Thank You to all the people Who Prayed for Our Rain .. Today it rained some with a Chance of 3 more days of Light Rain . Every little bit Helps the Farmers and All the people Out. I went Old School and Listened to some old Music that I liked . ;)
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:16 pm

wayne thats a good news! great. it helps to all especially to the farmers. thanks God. :) we are all happy. sunny morning here in bacolod. i hope i finish my laundry now before my baby awake. ;)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:03 pm

Thank You to everyone for All the Prayers .. It rained fairly hard for awhile I just hope it keeps on Raining for another 2 weeks here . Cheryz enjoy Our Sunshine We will take Your Rain for a couple weeks as We are less then Half of normal on Rain for the year
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:40 am

your welcome wayne, i watch the news it gonna hot summer here, maybe it will be long hottie summer here in philippines it says the summer start this week.. thanks God im finished my work.
cheryz

Postby red » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:19 pm

Thought I check in here. Doing research how to use baking soda for teeth. :D Coffee stains indeed. I been using that 3D strips and find it too harsh. I am wondering if there are any ladies got married lately or engaged perhaps. :)
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby angel » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:02 am

red wrote:Thought I check in here. Doing research how to use baking soda for teeth. :D Coffee stains indeed. I been using that 3D strips and find it too harsh. I am wondering if there are any ladies got married lately or engaged perhaps. :)

hello red! your back again. youve been busy? as far as i know red i dont know either maybe. i often online here but i dont know maybe sir michael knows.:)
angel

Postby angel » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:06 am

the weather is too hot to go out its 34 degrees here. its my rest day and i feel bored here because of super hot day i want to go in the mall maybe later. i want to eat speacial halo halo.
angel

Postby wayne208 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:31 am

It is still raining here so thanks to all the nice people who sent the rain Our way .. Today was a good day until Late this evening when.. I received word that My Uncle is not doing well in Washington State . I believe he is 91 years old . He Could play the Piano and Harmonica and The Squeeze Box if I remember right when He was Younger . He was Part of a Band for awhile . I believed He played mostly Religious Songs and at Family Get Together's .. I will pray for him and his family .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:51 am

wayne i pray for your uncle for fast recovery. hope he will get well soon.

i had a blast day celebrating a birthday with my nephew and also family get together bonding, a happy day for us, chatting about our life wit my cousins. most of us has a children only few are none. we had two celebration in a day but some of my uncles dont come but there children are also there. im happy to see them. i just thought that the kids way back are now have there own families. happy to see them all. :D
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum