words of wisdom of the day!

Moderator: youngj

Re: words of wisdom of the day!

Postby angel » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:09 am

Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it'd be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
angel

Postby angel » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:09 am

Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, 'cause hate in your heart will consume you too.
- Will Smith
angel

Postby angel » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:29 am

"Everything is okay in the end, if it's not ok, then it's not the end."
People have the right to be stupid. Some people abuse that privilege.
I do it because i can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.
angel

Postby angel » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:30 am

If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's yours. If it does not come back, it was never meant to be.
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
angel

Postby cheryz » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:22 am

Throughout life you will meet one person who is like no other. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored, you could tell this person things and they will never judge you. This person is your soulmate... your best friend... never let them go...
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:23 am

You've got to take the good with the bad, smile with the sad, love what you've got, and remember what you had. Always forgive, but never forget. Learn from mistakes, but never regret.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:59 am

Last night i sent an angel to watch over you while you were sleeping. It came back early and i asked it why? Its said "Angels dont watch other Angels"
cheryz

Postby mw44445 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:29 pm

Hi cheryz I'm new to this site does anyone still use it?
mw44445

Postby cheryz » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:20 am

The shortest word I know is "I". The sweetest word I know is "LOVE".
And the person I never forget is "YOU".
- Ervee Rios

I can't make you love me,want me,or understand me..All I can do Is hope that someday you will
- Lisa Brooks
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:21 am

If you count all the stars in the sky,
all the grains of sand in the oceans, all the roses in the world and all the smiles that have ever been, then you will have a sample of how much I love you.
- Philip
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!