What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby cheryz » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:46 am

a very sunny day today. i can feel the hot of summer here its like you dont have to go out in your home. :D lucky to others have trees in there houses and the backyard for us in a village dont have big trees to make it shed for the hotter day. your sweat keep on going if i sit outside our house.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:28 pm

Another day of Rain Coming down .. I think We are about 60% of Normal for the year Now . Thank You for sending Your Rain Here . You can keep the Sun for another week or so . :D
wayne208

Postby pinkstone » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:33 pm

Well yesterday was the same as the other day, (except weekends) just staying at home look for my young brother. Cooked, cleaned the house. And yes, the hotness in the Philippines is crazy! It's like eating your skin. Eh! We keep ourselves cool inside our house. When I can't tolerate the weather anymore I stay in a chair close to the cement wall. :) our walls are made of cement and wood but our house is very old so I needed a spot that is cold hehe
pinkstone

Postby cheryz » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:29 am

hi pinks. youve been busy?
anyway yeah right i go to a friend house awhile ago but the heat is getting hotter outside while walking the street eventhough i have an umbrella i feel my head its like you will cook egg. :lol:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:34 am

summer is approaching. summer summer..yoo ohhh. hehehe. but im not so excited about summer vacation because pretty much work to be done hope i can finish before lenten season. hope summer will be good to me. after work i go to a grocery to buy some for dinner we have late dinner, because we waited my sister shes been with her friends all day really getting me angry what she did. but now were fine. kids now a days is different from our time. :oops:
angel

Postby pinkstone » Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:23 pm

My day today hasn't ended yet coz it is still quarter after twelve now. and yes it is so very hot especially outside. meh. yesterday, I went to the doctor coz I had ear infection guys last week that's why I haven't been here. :( the doctor had saw a red scar above my tymphanic membrane, it is color red so it is supposed to be healed a few days from now :) I felt so relieved! I thank the Lord for my recovery, you won't wish to experience that hurt guys especially every time I pour 3 drops inside my ears it is very painful!! :'( and I drop it like 3 times a day :( but now Im glad thank God also to those people who helped me through my ear infection :) God bless them! :)
pinkstone

Postby cheryz » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:07 am

im glad your ok sis pinks. i pray for your ear will be healed fast. my day wasnt good enough because of headache due to hotness of the weather here. if ever your in a work place like mall you wont get out because of hot but here in our house you have to buy an aircon for this season. :)
cheryz

Postby pinkstone » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:33 am

Thank you for your sweet msg for my ear sis cheryz. I hope my ear too would heal faster with full recovery. :) My day was ok. I went to my school in College to get my grades in 2010, I am undergrad tho. I only finished 1 yr in College. so I finally got my grades, I shall use it to get a slot for work in summer job! I wish I am one of the lucky people that will be picked in the city hall to work in the summer :) I promise to disregard the hotness of the weather this summer. Although yes the sunlight is sick during 10am-3pm meh -_- but I am feeling hopeful! I am not yet coming back to school in June tho. then I went to our Church's Meeting for Young People. we read about 'And Peter' :) and we had a wonderful enjoyment to the Lord then we take our dinner and then we gathered once again for Prayer Meeting :)
pinkstone

Postby angel » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:59 pm

enjoyment being with the lord was a wonderful feeling every moments that you pray with all your heart is a great pleasure to be achieve for. nothing more enlightens you just only the lord above with him you can seek peaceful mind and soul. to surrender all your burdens can take away the pain inside you. a great feeling to be with him all the time.
today i am blessed. :)
angel

Postby cheryz » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:21 pm

i finished my laundry today, i clean the house and now my baby is awake. baby time again. maybe ill post later. spend time together with my little son. playtime again learning and playing with him.have a wonderful day to all. :)
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum