Do You Enjoy Your Shower?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Do You Enjoy Your Shower?

Postby cheryz » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:23 am

angel wrote:
Chas wrote:Save water - bath or shower with a friend :oops:

:lol:

a good idea chas! hahaha :lol: like if a girl friend only :roll: but i want to take a bath with alone no company ;) i can relax and enjoy by myself if ever i had company it would be my sister. :D

chas so naughty :lol: i think you do it with your girlfriend dont you chas?
angel is right id rather to be with my sister. and i dont try it either. maybe someday :D :lol:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby pinkstone » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:24 pm

I never experienced what is it like relaxing in the tub but I guess upon reading your posts, it is very relaxing and comfy :) I'd like the idea of Cheryz having rose petals on top of a tub. isn't it romantic?! I love flowers! and having rose petals on top of the tub will increase the scent of the water :) I think I am curious to experience what it is like bathing with milk in the tub. :lol: my aunt bath herself with milk (rare time only). Sometimes Milk in Japan are sold as SALE there, since she lives there, she would buy those Milk on SALE and put them in the tub. :)
pinkstone

Postby cheryz » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:55 am

pinkstone wrote:I never experienced what is it like relaxing in the tub but I guess upon reading your posts, it is very relaxing and comfy :) I'd like the idea of Cheryz having rose petals on top of a tub. isn't it romantic?! I love flowers! and having rose petals on top of the tub will increase the scent of the water :) I think I am curious to experience what it is like bathing with milk in the tub. :lol: my aunt bath herself with milk (rare time only). Sometimes Milk in Japan are sold as SALE there, since she lives there, she would buy those Milk on SALE and put them in the tub. :)

maybe someday we will experience it sis pinkstone. :D yeah it is so romantic rose petals on top of the bath tub and also with the milk. they says milk can get you whiter. :D so nice to imagine with it.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:50 am

summer is here now we can relax by taking a bath for 30 mins. that would be great if in a bath tub just like what pinkstone said i never try also. but i compare to it in a small swimming pool or a kiddie pool you can lay down and feel relax. grrr... a cold water will be nice. 8-)
angel

Postby pinkstone » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:56 pm

Yes sis Cheryz! I hope that too lol (daydreaming is free! why not!? :lol: ) Yes Angel, it would be so relaxing, soaking yourself in a bath tub with cold water, (we need a break from the hotness of the season! meh! :p ) with good music hehehe Im sorry for being so ambitious guys. :lol: the heat of the sun is very sick and crazy it feels like it's eating your skin. I bought myself a durable umbrella I am so happy I finally have one, the heat of the sun won't get it through me coz it is color black in the inside! very durable! hehe Im keeping myself calm to not feel the heat and I just go to the corner with cement walls :)
pinkstone

Postby angel » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:33 pm

can i join in your free fantasy romantic dream land? lol :lol: early morning i just read your post i cant help but laugh :lol: were all three is dreaming for it. hope we can have that someday! :D
angel

Postby cheryz » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:03 am

the hot in philippines is not usual from a long time ago its really super hot. everyday all i wanted to do is to make shower maybe every hour because of super heat i can feel in my skin. if ever you go outside it might you in heatstroke. i better drink more more water.
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:05 pm

Last time I was in the Philippines, I would often take two showers a day to try to refresh. I did stay in a boarding house for quite awhile that only had dip and pour, but the water is still just as cold as if it came out of the showerhead.
The first 9 years of my life, we did not have a showerhead...just a bathtub, so I did not take showers. In the winters, we would have hot baths, and in the summer, we would take cooler baths. I always had hot water to bathe or shower with except when living in the Philippines.
But what I really like to do when living in a hot weather climate is to jump into a cool swimming pool. That is really refreshing.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:12 am

yeah thats right sir michael. especially swimming pools that near mountains, it so refreshing. hot weather here is like everyday getting headache. all i want for summer weather is to get into cold water... :lol: that getting my lips grrr.. :lol:
cheryz

Postby angel » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:17 am

i miss swimming in the pool, i can say very much i miss it i never had time for it because i have so many obligation in my life but someday if given a chance to have a vacation im surely it would be done. :D
angel

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum