Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Photo Quiz

Postby angel » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:45 am

provincial capitol building chas. thats the right answer. :lol:
angel

Postby pinkstone » Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:55 pm

ahahaha ok sorry Im wrong, Chas. maybe next time I can get the right answer. Those buildings look like a capitol building coz in our city also, they have the same style. very tall walls. the pic looks nice tho :) thanks for sharing the pic :)
pinkstone

Postby Chas » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:30 am

Cheryz has the right answer, it is the Negros Museum on Gatuslao Street, Bacolod. Unless the contents have been moved because of the poor state of the building I do not think it is in the Capitol building. I was last there in April 2013. Great news if it has been renovated. The building has a beautiful staircase within it.

Here is a photo of the Capitol building for comparison.
DSC08665.JPG
DSC08665.JPG (111.38 KiB) Viewed 9196 times
Chas

Postby cheryz » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:51 am

ive been in bacolod all my life but i wasnt know the street, i salute you because you know all the street here :) looks like your city :D ive been there a long time ago in that negros museum. yes i can say that was renovated i pass by they had paint the walls.:D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby pinkstone » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:20 am

Congratz sis cheryz for getting the correct answer! hehe Im happy for u! :p I've never been to Bacolod guys. But I know their festival is called Mascara festival. Am I correct? :) thanks for the great pic Chas! it's a good picture to look at :) :) :)
pinkstone

Postby pinkstone » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:21 am

Congratz sis cheryz for getting the correct answer! hehe Im happy for u! :p I've never been to Bacolod guys. But I know their festival is called Mascara festival. Am I correct? :) thanks for the great pic Chas! it's a good picture to look at :) :) :) I hope Chas could give us another Photo Quiz hehe! that would be great! :)
pinkstone

Postby cheryz » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:09 am

pinkstone wrote:Congratz sis cheryz for getting the correct answer! hehe Im happy for u! :p I've never been to Bacolod guys. But I know their festival is called Mascara festival. Am I correct? :) thanks for the great pic Chas! it's a good picture to look at :) :) :) I hope Chas could give us another Photo Quiz hehe! that would be great! :)

yes it could be nice if theres another one to hook up to chas. waiting for next picture i hope not in bacolod again. hehehe,
sis pinkstone where is your place? somewhere in visayas?
thank you sis pinkstone. yes is it maskara festival.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:04 pm

Chas wrote:Cheryz has the right answer, it is the Negros Museum on Gatuslao Street, Bacolod. Unless the contents have been moved because of the poor state of the building I do not think it is in the Capitol building. I was last there in April 2013. Great news if it has been renovated. The building has a beautiful staircase within it.

Here is a photo of the Capitol building for comparison.
DSC08665.JPG

chas i thought it was capitol lagoon! i think the picture was in the negros capitol building at the back of that theres a museum? as far as i know thats was right.
angel

Postby cheryz » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:50 am

this month forum is so quiet... zZzZ people so busy maybe? maybe its holy week they got on a vacation? or work? this week is a holy week maybe i cant be online to this would be last. my attention for now is for god. :D Bye for now. see you next week. hope theres a photo quiz next week. :)
cheryz

Postby Chas » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:54 pm

I am travelling in the Philippines at the moment and taking more photographs. I am travelling off the beaten track and I do not often get an internet signal that is usable so I doubt I will post anymore until May.
Chas

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum