What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby cheryz » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:35 pm

while my baby is sleeping, me im gonna take this a little time to be online on my social media :D im gonna checks some mails and ofcourse post here and read some new topics. take care everyone.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:36 pm

Cheryz .. Sounds like You have a Great Day going for You .. Me I have to take a short 1 week trip to see some friends of Mine . So next week I will not be on here pretty much the whole week . It is Sunny here and We need about 2 more weeks of rain . That would catch us Up to 75% of Normal for the Year .. I hear that some Farmers May have to cut their water usage in Half this year .. I hope they don't have to cut down on everything . I think it will be around 80 Degrees with hardly any wind blowing . Have a Great day All and May God Bless You All
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:57 am

yes its great feeling you can relax even a little time. good for you wayne. enjoy your trip and have fun.
i watch tv news awhile ago theres another storm coming in philippines. i hope and pray its not like yolanda. please pray to cease the storm in philippines.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:19 pm

The storm that is making landfall now in the Philippines is not like Yolanda. This storm is a tropical storm, and not a typhoon. However, the storms around the world are intensifying in strength because of global warming, and they will become more numerous and more severe in the coming years. :(
There will be many more storms like Yolanda in the future.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:33 am

its hard to accept the fact the the type of typhoon now is cause by global warming but we have to pray and do what can make for future change the global warming lets love our mother nature and learn to segregate and plants more trees. :)
so busy this week.i have so many chores to be done..now im not yet finish maybe tomorrow.so tired.
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:55 am

and now im finished. its time to rest for now. i feel exhausted. i want to relax. i want to pamper my self to have a manicure and pedicure. after that sleeping time. bye everyone. Godbless us. :)
cheryz

Postby angel » Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:09 am

summer here but yet its raining grrr... so cold until this afternoon.. all i have to do is sleep resting time for me no work this week. i have to go on fasting and also i really need to sleep and sleep. relax, pray and eat. and fasting in facebook and internet and games. God bless us all. :)
angel

Postby cheryz » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:14 am

yes it is raining here so badly :x .. i have so many clothes to be wash but i cant because of the weather here :( i hope tomorrow will be sunny so i can wash our clothes. its holy week here all i wanted to relax the next day and solemnly pray and fasting but i hope i will finish it tomorrow. life is full of surprising.
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:33 pm

I Wish that Angel & Cheryz would send Me some rain .. I will send them sunny days and 83 degrees temperatures in exchange ?? I was away for a week so I did My Laundry and walked My Mom's Dog . I am still tired but glad I got to see some friends Last week . Stay Strong Philippines and Yes I will pray for You
wayne208

Postby jadegil6 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:20 pm

I read this today online:

The World Meteorological Organization said today that signs have been detected that a periodic warming of the tropical Pacific Ocean is imminent, and will create changes to global weather patterns in the months ahead. This weather change is known as El Nino, and will affect worldwide weather between June and August.
El Ninos occur irregularly every two to seven years, and are associated with warmer temperatures than in other years. They tend to lead to abnormally dry conditions over parts of Australia, the Philippines and Brazil, and to more intense storms in the Gulf of Mexico which borders the southern part of the United States. El Nino has an important warming effect on global temperatures. When combined with human-induced warming from greenhouse gases, El Nino has the potential to cause a dramatic rise in global temperatures.

El Nino usually means wetter than normal for the southern part of the US, too. And the South has been in a drought from California to Texas for the past 2 years, so we really need to have a lot of rain.
jadegil6
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum