Ladies which do You dislike the Most Smokers or Braggers or

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Ladies which do You dislike the Most Smokers or Braggers or

Postby wayne208 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:43 pm

I was wondering Last Night .. Which is it that Ladies hate the most Smokers or Braggers or Gamblers or Drinkers ?? So I thought Why not ask the Ladies .. The Guys can Put in there Choices Also .. I wonder if the Ladies Choices and the Guys Choices will be the same .. Me I hate Smokers with Braggers a Close Second
wayne208

Re: Ladies which do You dislike the Most Smokers or Braggers

Postby cheryz » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:44 am

me too. i also hate smokers specially when i carry my baby with me. its bad for the health of my baby and also for me so i really hate smokers. and also with heavy drinkers. ;)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:22 pm

I hate smokers. I don't like being around drunks. I dislike braggarts.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby angel » Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:34 am

yeah i hate smokers. i hope that cigar will be prohibited around the world. :D
angel

Postby wayne208 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:36 pm

The Bad thing about Smoke is that it also kills people who do not Smoke ..
wayne208

Postby angel » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:26 am

yeah its kill people why they want really to smoke why is it addicted to it? someone can tell me about that? coz me i dont have any reason to smoke even i have many problems in my life.grrr makes me angry to people who smoke.
angel

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:14 pm

My father smoked for 40 years, and lost a lung to lung cancer. My mother suffered from lung problems from second-hand smoke.
My sister smoked, and she had emphysema so bad that she had to have a double lung transplant. She just passed her 8th year anniversary from that transplant, but she is really in bad health right now.
I smoked for 11 years, but haven't smoked for almost 20 years. Now I cannot handle being around anyone who is smoking. it is illegal to smoke in any public building in the city where I live, and when I travel, and am around people smoking in restaurants and other public places, I think how good it is to live in a city that bans it.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby angel » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:15 am

my uncles too until now its smoking ill keep on telling them but they just ignore me hmmm i feel im not telling the truth and im just there niece but still ill never give up until one day my one uncle got sick now his suffer with his lungs that time he give up smoking. i feel bad for him because many of us keep on telling him but he ignores it. but his my uncle just keep on praying for his health and i love him. :(
angel

Postby wayne208 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:01 am

After reading the Posts made by Angel and Jade .. I am glad I only smoked for about 1 month before quitting .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:18 am

yes wayne, we have to give up what should we want to do that we know its bad for our health so its good that you decide to stop smoking :) .
its a warning to us to stop what weve used to it and think on the other side that it can be good to our health but also with our self and family. :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Next

Return to General Forum