Half thousand

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Half thousand

Postby mystic » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:28 am

tom wrote:Also, on the "board index" page it says:
"View unanswered posts • View active topics
JADE AND RUNE PEN PALS"

I changed the directions and accidentally deleted the forum :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No, just kidding. Changed now, but I didn't find the "View unanswered post" section. Please, confirm if that section is fixed too.
"The real opposite of love is not hate, but indifference" (Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz)
mystic

Postby tom » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:57 pm

mystic wrote:I changed the directions and accidentally deleted the forum :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No, just kidding. Changed now, but I didn't find the "View unanswered post" section. Please, confirm if that section is fixed too.
    this is to confirm that it now says: "CHRISTIAN PILIPINA PEN PALS" on the board index page too... :D
    funny joke, mystic :lol: ... yesterday, i was thinking of suggesting: "leave well-enough alone"--- IF there was ANY danger of losing the forum--- but, i never got around to posting it...
    now you can relax and enjoy the blessing of a job successfully completed and well done :D
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Postby jadegil6 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:28 pm

thank you for that change :D
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby angel » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:20 am

hello
theres something i can see new in the forum theres an advertisement keep on pop up when i open this forum site last time when i open it theres no ads of the left side but now heres keep on pop up i keep on close it but pop up again. what should i do? is this a virus?
angel

Postby cheryz » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:46 am

so far angel in my pc theres no pop up ads here maybe try it again. maybe you click some websites that keep on pop up the ads. sorry i dont know to fix that kind of problem because it never happen to my pc. maybe you can clear your history :D just a thought! i hope it cant help :D really dont know ;)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby mystic » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:54 am

Seems like a virus, indeed
"The real opposite of love is not hate, but indifference" (Rabbi Adin Steinsaltz)
mystic

Postby mystic » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:01 am

Oh, congratulations to cheryz who reached half thousand posts is such a small time!!
mystic

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:50 pm

Looks like cheryz has taken over Sir Edwin's seat.
But he is always welcome back if he ever wishes to join us again, and then we could have a "posting" battle of wits.
:lol:
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:51 pm

angel wrote:hello
theres something i can see new in the forum theres an advertisement keep on pop up when i open this forum site last time when i open it theres no ads of the left side but now heres keep on pop up i keep on close it but pop up again. what should i do? is this a virus?

That must be a virus in your pc because I don't have that problem happening.
:(
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:54 am

mystic wrote:Oh, congratulations to cheryz who reached half thousand posts is such a small time!!

thank you sir mystic :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum