What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby cheryz » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:58 am

happy day today.. happy easter everyone. ive been so tired in travel in campuesthan island resort here in bacolod with friends :D after weve got there the cottages is full. after we ate we decide to stroll the resort taking some pictures. so many people are outing because of summer here. thank god no rain but sunny here. enjoy and having fun with friends. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:40 pm

Thank you, cheryz. It is always nice to get out with some friends or relatives, and have a change of pace or scenery. I also hope that everyone will (or did) have a Happy Easter.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby wayne208 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:59 am

I also want to wish Everyone a Happy Easter from the U.S.A. .. I had family visiting today so That was Good . I hope and Pray that Everyone had a Great Easter
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:54 am

now it 11:50 PM here philippines time. im still awake my insomnia attack again. i cant sleep.my body so tired but my mind still working hehehe :lol: ... maybe i have to count numbers so i can sleep. it makes me feel exhausted.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:33 am

vacation is over now back to work again.. grrr... 8-) hows your holy week everyone? hows life today? me im so very happy spending time with my family at home i feel so relax sleep 10hrs really make me feel lazy all day. happy to eat sleep and watch tv. i ever i wondered hows my life doing all this time. what if i dont have work! maybe my body so very heavy right now. grrr :D :lol:
angel

Postby wayne208 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:12 pm

My Friend is Very Ill and I feel so Bad because there is nothing i can Do for Her .. She has been My Best friend for almost 20 years . Now She has lost a foot to Diabetes and She is in the Hospital .. The Only thing I can do is Pray She gets better . I pray that No one here has to suffer Like She is doing . The weird thing is that I was having Such a Great Day visiting with The New Next door Neighbor who has been to the Philippines a lot . He Gave Me some great Views on Different things to do once I finally get their .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:18 am

im preparing for my high school alumni this coming saturday many alumni has passed but this time i will attend because one of my close friend from abroad will be home this week, me and my friend talk about it and we gonna attend :D i already have my t-shirt for alumni just feel excited this coming saturday :D .
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:44 pm

Really sorry to hear about your close friend, Wayne. I have a couple of friends that I have known for a very long time, and they have both had so many health problems over the past few years. One had stage 4 colon cancer and kidney cancer. Doctors removed one of her kidneys and about a foot of her colon, and gave her chemo therapy. She survived that, but now I wonder how long she may live. Her husband was my childhood friend, and he has diabetes and heart disease. he has had a heart attack, and now has had seven stints. he just had an MRI to check his arteries in his neck, and it looks like they will also put a stint there.
I was the best man at their wedding in October 1969, one day after I got out of the Army. I hope they will live a long time, but I would not be overly surprised if either one of them passed away soon.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby wayne208 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:58 pm

Jadegil6 ... I am sorry for the Problems Your friends are going through . I hope that they can better so that they can live a Better and Longer Life . I have been best man 3-5 times in My Life . I am still close friends with 1 of them as the rest have either Passed on or Moved a long ways away . I am 62 and Living life to the best that I can . Jade The only thing We can do for our friends is Pray for them . I know that sounds Bad but Praying for them and Being there for them is All We Can do .
wayne208

Postby angel » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:15 am

sir michael (Jadegil6) and wayne sorry about your friends. yes its right prayer is more powerful. i will offer too prayers for them. the health problems are getting more if your getting older more health problems will come so all we can do is offer to God all of this problems.
angel

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum