What's Your Biggest FEAR or FRUSTRATION related to DATING?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

What's Your Biggest FEAR or FRUSTRATION related to DATING?

Postby chaychay644 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:50 am

Please share w/ us about your biggest challenge when it comes to dating a person from the opposite sex?

Keep in mind that the meaning of communication is the response you get. Once you share your fears & frustrations with other people, you will get this inner relief. The only way to eliminate fears is to face them directly, and talk about them ...
chaychay644

Re: What's Your Biggest FEAR or FRUSTRATION related to DATING?

Postby Chas » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:11 am

As a teenager:
OK - she has said yes to the date - will it go smoothly or will we be incompatible.
Chas

Postby chaychay644 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:25 am

Chas wrote:As a teenager:
OK - she has said yes to the date - will it go smoothly or will we be incompatible.

hmmm..just hope for the positive one, i guess..that would help..
chaychay644

Postby crisipicada » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:41 am

chaychay644 wrote:Please share w/ us about your biggest challenge when it comes to dating a person from the opposite sex?

Keep in mind that the meaning of communication is the response you get. Once you share your fears & frustrations with other people, you will get this inner relief. The only way to eliminate fears is to face them directly, and talk about them ...

I believe that the primary purpose of communication should be their encouragement and growth. In dating, especially "online dating" there is really a big probability that the other or both are not sincere. In many cases, we never find fulfillment instead we found compromise and heartache. We hurt others and we hurt ourselves and most most of all we sinned against God. In addition, dating distracts us from the primary responsibility of preparing for the future.We are consumed by the present needs that dating emphasizes instead of equipping ourselves with the character, education and experiences necessary to succeed in life.Maintaining a relationship takes time and energy like worrying about her/him, thinking her/him a lot, and the energy we have exerted stole from other pursuits.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby crisipicada » Thu May 20, 2010 3:47 pm

chaychay644 wrote:Please share w/ us about your biggest challenge when it comes to dating a person from the opposite sex?

The greatest frustration is when you choose to love someone and he doesn't love you back. Maybe that is just the way life could be.
crisipicada

Postby Chas » Thu May 20, 2010 3:50 pm

crisipicada wrote:

The greatest frustration is when you choose to love someone and he doesn't love you back. Maybe that is just the way life could be.

It works the other way round as well. When you choose to love somebody and she does not love you back.
Chas

Postby purex » Mon May 24, 2010 4:48 am

That's very true :D :D :D :D
Wn God knows yor READY 4 D rsponsibility of comitment,He'l reveal D ryt prson undr Hs tym& ryt circumstnces.Wait patiently,Dont waste Ur tym srching& wshing.Grow& b redy &yo'l see.God wl giv U a lov story far betr than U cud ever dreamed
purex

Postby justmovenalong » Mon May 24, 2010 8:31 am

It also works this way>someone loves you and you chose not to love them back.
justmovenalong

Postby crisipicada » Wed May 26, 2010 6:08 am

justmovenalong wrote:It also works this way>someone loves you and you chose not to love them back.

How i wish Love is a two way traffic. You love him/her and he/she loves you in return :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
crisipicada

Postby bronze » Wed May 26, 2010 2:24 pm

crisipicada wrote:
justmovenalong wrote:It also works this way>someone loves you and you chose not to love them back.

How i wish Love is a two way traffic. You love him/her and he/she loves you in return :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Very very frustrating when i have intimate moments with my ex and we were not meant to each other. She has a life with other guy today and the past still reminds me. I hate that. :x :x :x :x
bronze

Next

Return to General Forum