What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby cheryz » Mon May 12, 2014 12:56 am

so happy date with my family... :) a mothers day spending time with family.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Mon May 12, 2014 1:01 am

Great Dinner with Family all around Me .. The Food was Fantastic to Look at and to eat . I thank God For Such a Great Day .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Tue May 13, 2014 2:18 am

yes wayne we dont forget to thank god everyday he given to us the food,needs, a life, family and friends, even trials that we make us stronger.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Tue May 13, 2014 8:03 pm

Cheryz .. I try to thank God for everything I have .. When Times are rough I think of Job in The Bible .. Job is my Favorite Book in the Bible . He never turned his Back On God .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Fri May 16, 2014 3:35 am

thats right wayne :)
i thank God for the rain here because of hot weather here every afternoon the rain shower us :) spending time together with my little boy. so blessed to have him in my life.
cheryz

Postby red » Fri May 16, 2014 11:17 am

Like the coolness today. Busy day soccer game later for my girls. My younger one wants to quit the game already.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby jadegil6 » Fri May 16, 2014 8:24 pm

Enjoy all of the times you have with your kids because they grow up so fast, and then they will move out to have their own lives, and all you will have left are your memories. God has blessed me with so many wonderful memories of the times I had with my daughter.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Sun May 18, 2014 9:01 am

i woke up 7:30 in the morning we get some fruits one of my relative some fruits and candies, after we pick it up we go home im so upset because its brown-out and our neighbor said that its whole day brownout, i felt sad for my little boy because of hotness outside and he really get to sweat. yesterday we dont have a stable internet really bad week for me. but still im thankful we spend time together with my son the whole day in the mall. tired but happy :)
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Sun May 18, 2014 10:04 pm

still raining here and thank God for this rain because its really so hot in bacolod. i hope that it wont brownout again coz it pity my son for his sweat keep on dropping his head and back. Have a good day everyone. :)
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Mon May 19, 2014 8:33 am

i worry about my little boy because his keep on crying in a small things and i give him what he wants but then his keep on crying and crying all the time maybe had a stomachache, one of sign is poop and poop so i give him a medicine for stomachache. now his sleeping but by and by still crying hoping that he would be fine later. :(
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum