If I always do what I have done, I will always be....

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

If I always do what I have done, I will always be....

Postby glacia » Thu May 20, 2010 11:24 pm

"If I always do what I have done, I will always be what I have always been"
Think about this quotation. Want to change your life? Change what you have been doing for the better.
glacia

Re: If I always do what I have done, I will always be....

Postby Mr.Magoo » Sat May 22, 2010 8:30 am

I think that you are correct with your statement. If an individual desires to make changes in themselves or in the circumstances of their life, then they must do something....they must take action. There are people who believe that by simply moving the furniture around in a room brings on changes in attitudes or lifestyles. Some believe that the direction that the bed you sleep in is pointing makes a difference in you. I don't know about that,but I do think that subtle changes in one's routines or habits can make a big difference in one's overall behavior over time.
For an example I will say that a person is a little overweight, and they want to lose those extra kilograms. But they have a certain habit or routine that they do the same thing everyday. They sit and watch tv and eat snacks during their free time. They can make a change in themselves by making the decision to get up off the couch, stop watching so much tv, and going out for a walk or getting another form of excercise. So in doing that they will lose a little weight, feel better, look better, and have a more positive outlook on life. Plus they might even save a little money on electricity bills and snack food expenses. :lol:
Mr.Magoo

Postby crisipicada » Sun May 23, 2010 1:30 am

You are right. I believe that change your attitude and take action if you want to have a change life.
Nothing can separate us from the love of God
crisipicada

Postby Despistado » Sun May 23, 2010 4:34 am

If you eally worry about what you ahve done or what you ahve been as christian I have to say God forgives always that you are honestly worried.So humans have to do the same.
The first step in a new life is always a small one but always the most important.Regoniziing your own mistakes for noyt doing it again.
Despistado

Postby crisipicada » Sun May 23, 2010 6:21 am

Despistado wrote:If you eally worry about what you ahve done or what you ahve been as christian I have to say God forgives always that you are honestly worried.So humans have to do the same.
The first step in a new life is always a small one but always the most important.Regoniziing your own mistakes for noyt doing it again.

You are right. Doing the right thing is better than sacrifice.
crisipicada

Postby jadegil6 » Sun May 23, 2010 8:17 am

Despistado wrote:If you eally worry about what you ahve done or what you ahve been as christian I have to say God forgives always that you are honestly worried.So humans have to do the same.

That is so true. A person cannot change their life overnight. It is a slow process, and it does require time, so we cannot take big steps to accomplish it. We take small steps, as Despistado has stated. So if you want to make changes in your life, do it gradually, by taking small steps, and in time, your changes can have dramatic results.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby crisipicada » Mon May 24, 2010 1:57 pm

Only one thing never change and that is the word CHANGE, that's what my friend said. If you want to change life then make action. Improvement takes place when there is change ;)
crisipicada

Postby erwin » Wed May 26, 2010 2:27 pm

Change and get out of your comfort zone. Change your daily routine. If you want to succeed in life then, work hard.
erwin

Postby crisipicada » Wed May 26, 2010 2:39 pm

Working hard is not enough but working hard and working smart is the best way to do. There are lots of people who work hard but never succeeded in their lives. Example: There are lots of people who join the swertres and never work at all and just waiting for the luck, so that person never improved. Not only that, we know that here in the Philippines has less opportunity compare to other countries, why? Because this country is over populated.So think about how will you raise your family and how many children you will have someday. :lol: :lol: :lol:
crisipicada

Postby Edwin » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:09 pm

Proverbs 4:23; "Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. 24; Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee. 25; Let thing eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee. 26; Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established. 27; Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil."

What we need if for God to help us have a change of heart. Then our words will glorify Him, as well as our actions. Some who have posted here are right on the money. Small changes, small steps, corrections are best. It is like we are babies first, todlers, then teenagers, then grown ups. We crawl, usually before we walk, and then we run. Or like the eagles train their young before they are able to fly. If we fail, we try again, but we do not give up. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Edwin

Next

Return to General Forum