What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby jadegil6 » Mon May 19, 2014 4:59 pm

It is hard to know what is wrong with a child, especially an infant. My daughter had frequent ear infections which caused her to cry, and when she was "teething", then she would get a fever and cry. When they can't talk, then they can't tell you if they are in pain or where it may hurt. I hope you will figure out what is making him cry, and find a solution to the problem.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Tue May 20, 2014 2:21 am

yes it could be teething, now i have an idea thank you sir michael, but he doesnt got a fever yet. when he eat some biscuit he spit it out maybe his gums swelling :(. now his fine but he still poops. its really hard because he cant even tell me why he is crying because his only 8 months old. thats why i wont never leave him by and by i keep on watch over him all the time.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Tue May 20, 2014 5:45 pm

Cheryz .. I am sure He will get well soon . I will pray for him and You .. A Mother worries about her Kids everyday of her Life .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Tue May 20, 2014 10:12 pm

thank you wayne for the prayers :) . his getting better now, his sleeping now and me time to surfing the internet :D i already finished house chores and have to relax by sleeping later. its raining here everyday i think summer is over hello to rainy season now. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Wed May 21, 2014 9:21 am

until now heavy rain still pouring in our roof i cant sleep its so noisy. when its raining i feel like im lazy i want to sleep but now i cant really irritating :( . i must take sleeping pills :lol: but i wont :D just still awake even its late.. Goodnight everyone. i'll try to count 1 to 100 so i can sleep maybe.... ;)
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Thu May 22, 2014 12:06 am

Cheryz .. I wish You could send some of that Rain to California .. We have had very little Rain this last Year . They are going to cut back water 25 % I believe .. Take care of Yourself and Your Son . Prayers always for the people here and their Families .
Wayne
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Thu May 22, 2014 4:05 am

wayne, thank you really appreciate it. my little boy is doing good now.
i dont have the power to send the rain in california but i have the power to pray for the rain shower in your country :)
God bless you and your family :)
cheryz

Postby angel » Thu May 22, 2014 8:15 am

how's everyone now? its been busy lately may works! i miss to post :)
hello sis cheryz hows your baby boy still sick? prayers for your little boy hope it will doing better soon.
by the way sis cheryz thanks for my request. :D
angel

Postby cheryz » Fri May 23, 2014 1:33 am

your welcome angel :)
my little boy is getting better now and his playing so active these few days and keep me smiling always :D its nice to know that his ok even he could tell me what he wants. im so happy to have him in my life so much blessing and happiness he brings me. :)
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Fri May 23, 2014 7:27 am

Cheryz .. You are indeed a Very lucky Lady .. You have a healthy son and Angel as a Sis to help You Out . You Ladies take Care of each Other . :) I am glad to know that the Ladies in the Philippines keep an eye on each other so well . Stay Strong Philippines
wayne208

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum