for people who waits

Moderator: youngj

for people who waits

Postby cheryz » Tue May 20, 2014 10:19 am

lets stop waiting and shall start living...

its so easy to spend our lives waiting rather than living, isn't it?
waiting for something to happen, or for something to change. waiting for that girlfriend, that husband, that relationship. the question to be asked, that person to notice. looking ahead at the future and waiting for what's to come. longing, hoping, dreaming and wishing.
... and while you sit around and wait, life passes you by... maybe you feel like one of those people stuck in the waiting place. there may be something you have been longing for or something you have asked God for that has not yet been fullfilled.
...you may be so fixated on what it is that you are waiting on, that you have lost your desire for what IS.. here and now.. youve stopped living in the moment.
...for may of us longings can squelch our desire for life. our longings can trump our reason for being. the waiting game turns out to be a very dangerous thing slowly corroding our desire toward life.
...but for those who put their hope in the Lord, the waiting game doesnt have to be a waste of time. Instead, it can be an opportunity to keep living life, while you wait.
...Connect with "GOD" he promises that he can be trusted, no matter what it is that you are waiing on. he promises to be the hope for anyone who finds themselves waiting. at the end of your longings and desires, he is here ready to satisfy and meet every one of those desires with himself. he wants to open our eyes to the life he has given you and his role in it. God can give you the grace to see the hope that you have in him. use this time as an opportunity to connect with him in even deeper and mroe intimate ways than ever before. its only when you take your eyes off of what you want, that God can begin to reveal to you what you really need. when youre running toward God you will always be moving in tthe right direction.
..."Connect with the Moment" dont stop living in your season of waiting. life is happening all around you, right here and right now. God wants us to enjoy the moment, to embrace the present and to live in the moment. he wants to open our eyes to the life he been given, because the presents is the only thing in life that is actually guaranteed.
....Life is full of blessings, joys and special moments to those who take the time to look for them. the people who possess the most joy in life are not those who have what they want, but those who want what they have. ask GOD to open your eyes to the things youve been given. this time of waiting can be a useless and discouraging place if you allow it to be. but it can also be a time of hope, joy, excitement, purpose, intimacy and contentment with God and the people hes placed in your life. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Re: for people who waits

Postby angel » Thu May 22, 2014 8:43 am

yeah right sis cheryz. lets connect with God and to the present life weve been doing focus on what you have pray for the future. life is to short to waste. dont wait just do so you can make your life meaningful and full of happiness in your doing. :)
angel

Postby wayne208 » Thu May 22, 2014 3:30 pm

I agree with Angel & Cheryz .. Waiting gets You nothing But Old with a Lot Of Regrets . You end Up wishing You had been More Bold with Someone . I think that at One time or another Almost all of US have been Guilty of waiting . Sometimes We have No Choice due to Circumstances We Cannot Control . But By Praying and Hoping for that someone special We are Doing something Good .. We are not settling for someone We do Not want to be with .
wayne208

Postby mercedez » Tue May 27, 2014 10:10 am

I'll still waiting for the right man for me... i hope it will come at the right time if GODS Will. just you said cheryz im keep my self busy to keep my life worth it. and dont forget to thank GOD all the time because his given us this life full of happiness, trials, love, chances to be here on earth. :D
mercedez

Postby angel » Thu May 29, 2014 10:37 am

your right wayne nothing you can do in waiting.. waiting for the right one instead apply for a work (if your still younger) keep your self busy unlike others they contented in their life waiting for nothing and dreaming about for the future but they didnt do something to achieve there dreams maybe i can say im just like that for 3 years ago but now here i am. i have work even i dont have the love life someday if im ready :)
angel

Postby cheryz » Thu May 29, 2014 11:27 pm

mercedez, you can post it in christian-pilipina.com about your profile :) it might help you find the man you want :) i hope it can help you.
angel im happy for you :) if my little boy is right to left alone at home i hope i can find a job too.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby mercedez » Fri May 30, 2014 8:13 am

thank you cheryz. :) im so happy that many people here in forum that nice like you and angel too :) i hope i can find one here also. your message is awesome. an inspiring to everyone who still waiting for nothing. i just bear in my mind that some kind of thought.
mercedez

Postby cheryz » Fri May 30, 2014 8:59 pm

your very much welcome mercedez. just read some topics here many interesting topics just i did before i know you will like it in here. just post something you want to, about your thought and you want to show.
cheryz

Postby angel » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:23 am

waiting doesnt mean that your old maid but waiting for the right man who will live the rest of your life. and searching for it and getting to know the man of your life. life is full of meaning many words can express what you really feel.
angel

Postby wayne208 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:04 pm

Waiting is the right thing to do .. Otherwise You end up Married to a Guy who does not Love You .. Better Safe I think then being in a Sorry Marriage .
wayne208

Next

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!