Annual Christmas in July Sweepstakes

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Annual Christmas in July Sweepstakes

Postby jadegil6 » Sun May 18, 2014 8:01 am

The Sweepstakes this year will be for three prizes of 2000 pesos each, paid out on July 25, 2014 in Php by a MoneyGram money transfer.

Rules are:
(1) All posts (except "cut and paste" entries) on the forum will count as one entry.
(2) If you win and you are a filipina, then you will be paid the money.
(3) If you win and you are not a filipina, then the prize will be paid to the Philippine charity or citizen of your choice.
(4) A Site Administrator will keep track of the number of posts you make on the Forum between May 19 and July 24, 2014. Cut-off time will be at midnight, 7/24/14 at 12 PM Central Standard Time (US). Each 30 word (or more) post will be counted as one entry, and entered under your name. Drawing will be within 48 hours of cutoff time, and winners notified by email and by forum announcement at that time. Payment will be made ASAP.
(5) All posts (except "cut and paste" entries) will count as one entry. Multiple posts per day ARE allowed, so if you make ten posts in one day, then you will get ten entries for that day. Any post that is less than 30 words will not be counted, because you need to make a realistic contribution to the forum, and not just be writing a few meaningless, nonsensical words to earn an entry. Cut and paste entries will not be counted.
(6) Void where prohibited. (which has never been an issue previously)

Good luck to all participants!
jadegil6
Site Admin

Re: Annual Christmas in July Sweepstakes

Postby cheryz » Sun May 18, 2014 9:10 am

wow early christmas in July. :) so generous of sir michael :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby jadegil6 » Mon May 19, 2014 5:07 pm

This is the 5th year that I have had the Christmas In July Sweepstakes. When I had more work and more money, the prizes were larger for 1st prize and smaller for the other prizes. But as I have it now, at least 3 different people will be able to win something.
Good luck POSTERS!!!! :D
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby angel » Thu May 22, 2014 8:50 am

yeah right so exciting sir michael christmas is near in christian pilipina. Good Luck to us posters :D i hope i can win again :D i hope i wont busy this coming months :D Good Luck to Us and God Bless.
angel

Postby wayne208 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:17 am

I think This is Very Nice of Michael to do this .. Good Luck Ladies
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:28 am

i hope and i wish, i will win :D so generous of sir michael to do this early christmas gift :) ,
wayne you could participate to :D Good Luck To All Of Us here who post :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:06 pm

same here i want to win again :) i will give it to someone special to me who is very dear my mom :), Good luck to us. hope we will win again. thanks sir michael for this sweeptakes.
angel

Postby jadegil6 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:32 pm

The countdown is on...only a few weeks left. Good luck to everyone :)
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby nemia » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:20 am

wow so great.so exciting to join but hope I'm not too late :)
nemia

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:06 pm

No you are not too late. All posts up until July 24 will count as an entry into this Sweepstakes. The more posts you make, then the better chance you will have to win a prize. Good luck to all members! :D
jadegil6
Site Admin

Next

Return to General Forum