MOVIE FREAK

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: MOVIE FREAK

Postby wayne208 » Thu May 29, 2014 7:38 pm

I am amazed how a Lady can catch her husband cheating on Her and still Love Him ?? I guess I a dumb also as I caught My wife cheating on Me and She said She would Stop . She never stopped that is why I got Divorced from Her . I Now Feel sorry for her new Husband . Tomorrow I plan on seeing the X-Men Movie .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Thu May 29, 2014 11:19 pm

here still showing XMEN and maleficent and some filipino movies. i want to watch Xmen too but not for now i will wait to uploaded in youtube :)
my son like to watch RIO he dont like to watch some movies i know because if i play some cartoons movies he ignore it but if i play RIO he watch and stick to it :) he make me smile when he sit and watch it :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby mercedez » Fri May 30, 2014 9:02 am

im also like walking dead but not very addicted to it i read some post it here some also watch walking dead.. the sound it scary :twisted: but the story is nice :P i also love to watch love story romance movies, like dear john.
mercedez

Postby angel » Fri May 30, 2014 9:57 am

no time to watch movies we been to a mall but its really many falling inline in the ticket booth i wonder how they gonna watch and the showing is XMEN and Maleficent i'll wait for awhile then so many go to XMEN its maybe a must seen movie for now but i have to choose maleficent because i have a daughter :D i hope gonna watch it maybe a week or two coz many people watching it now.
angel

Postby wayne208 » Sat May 31, 2014 1:22 am

The X-Man Movie was pretty full today so I watched The Movie " A Million Ways to Die in the West " .. The Language was pretty rough as were some of the scenes . But I thought Overall it was funny .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Sat May 31, 2014 7:23 am

maybe is cool when you watch some of x-men movies too so you know the story.:) i watch some of the movie of X-Men and also wolverine in my childhood i dont really watch it cartoons in Television but in the movie it looks they summary it.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Sat May 31, 2014 8:09 pm

Cheryz .. I have over 1000 Comic Books in Storage .. So I had better know what is going on in The Comic Books / Movies .. One of the best Comic Book Movies was Spider Man 2 this year . It stayed pretty close to how the Comic boob Had done it . So For a Comic book Guy Like Me It was a Real Treat To watch . I wish I had saved all the comic books I had owned over the years . I would be well off financially speaking . As some of the Comics I had went way up in Value ..
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Sat May 31, 2014 8:18 pm

wayne, your a fanatic of a comic books :D so nice you have them until now. some of comics i know is too expensive.how much more if you collect them a lot? :shock: :lol: as a girl for such a waste of money to buy them :lol: but a guy like you i know maybe your an avid fan of it and i know your favorite it. :D
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Sat May 31, 2014 11:04 pm

Cheryz .. My favorite Comic is not that famous a Comic . It was Just a Comic I liked a Lot .. I have been thinking about selling My collection but the Market is not great for selling Comics right Now .. I was told One thing By a Girl I went to School with . Girls start Planning their wedding when they are 12-15 years old .So they start figuring out ways to save Money for it . Me I was playing Baseball and Having fun at School at that age . By The way I traded 1 of My favorite comics and found out Later How Much I missed it .
wayne208

Postby angel » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:23 am

speaking of comics some of my friends keep also because they says if they have a son someday there gonna take over incharge to keep it on until they gonna reach old. its like a treasure about this. i ask him why you really keep holding on that item they said that its a treasure to us and has a sentimental value.
angel

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum