MOVIE FREAK

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: MOVIE FREAK

Postby wayne208 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:23 pm

Angel .. I have 2-5 Comics I will never sell .. I want My family to keep them . They are not worth much now but I think they will go up in the Future .. So I understand what Your friends are Saying .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:05 am

now im addicted in korean novels tv series like "The Heirs" a love story and a comedy too. i enjoy watching it but the sub title is so fast to read sometimes i dont just read it i only watch the scene. :lol:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:00 am

WOW maybe in the future will be more expensive? it could be more why coz its antique! for my own opinion. i dont have much to value a thing but i do value my family much than others. :D i hope your comics wont be able to looks old keep it us it is. :lol:
angel

Postby cheryz » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:54 am

what about the comics youve two been talking? wayne maybe in your younger age your spoiled about your parents gave you maybe you keep it? just to buy some comics to collects?so now you have plenty of them? like what X-men, hulk, whatever cartoons or marvels. :lol:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:01 pm

My Mother was very Smart .. She would only let Me glance at a Comic then give it to My Brother and Sister's .. By The time it got back to Me it was torn Up Pretty Badly .I learn to read Fast at a Young age .All of the comics I bought when I was young were thrown away into the trash by My Sister's . I earned Money for Most of My Comics By Working for it . My Parents didn't spoil Me that was My Grandparents Job and they did it really well :D
wayne208

Postby angel » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:39 am

its nice that your grandparents spoil you wayne like my granny's do for me too. sometimes they know its a mistake to tolerate me but still they give me what i want. i really love my grandparents when i was younger even until now but now i realize what mothers knows for me why they didnt give me what i want because for my own benefits too. now at the right age im happy with them.
angel

Postby wayne208 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:15 pm

Angel some day You will be a Grand Parent .. Then you can spoil the Grand Kids Rotten then Give them back to there parents .So that the Parents will Have to Put up with the Kids Crying for More Ice Creme and Candy and Soda Pop . It is a Bond that will never be Broken . At Least I hope that the Bond between Grand Parents and Grand Kids Is Never Broken .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:30 pm

ive watch The Heirs for 4days straight for 20 episodes and now starting to watch the Watchmen a 2009 movie , curious about this movie coz i heard this title name at first its not so familiar then ill try to search it for you tube and watching it now. :) its kind of good action movie.
cheryz

Postby angel » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:11 am

cheryz the heirs is airing every afternoon but i cant watch it i have work. i really love lee min ho (Ryan) so handsome aside that he is handsome a good actor and intelligent too. i want to watch it. i must watch it in youtube?
angel

Postby cheryz » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:39 am

its pretty good the tv series The Heir but i dont like the ending its kind of comedy but a good love story too.
angel if you have time just watch it in youtube. :D
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum