""ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS""

Moderator: youngj

Re: ""ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS""

Postby angel » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:06 pm

now a days i can see more people who nice in speaking but not proving themselves, some are telling i want a job but they wont find job for their own sake. most of us just good in speaking but not proving it, we must change our attitude to make us better person.
angel

Postby chaychay644 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:06 pm

cheryz wrote:i guess their busy now thats why they dont have time to open this forum and share their stories, anyways they meet the right man of their life now, i may not know them but i wish them a happy and blessed family. :)
Chas wrote:Off topic, but thought people might be interested to know that the original poster Chaychay and I think also the second poster Cutegen are married and living in the USA. I know for certain Chaychay is married, I believe Cutegen moved to the USA (Canada? Europe?) on a fiance visa so I guess she is married now, but it is just a guess. Two more successes for Jaderune.

I am sorry guys if it took awhile before I can post again, been really busy with my visa journey. I am already here in Minnesota and happily married to my boyfriend of four years. I got here last February 1, 2013.
chaychay644

Postby cheryz » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:59 pm

welcome back again chaychay... congratulation to you and to your hubby its a great to know that some of the ladies here are married already. im happy for you. Godbless to you and your family. Best wishes. :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby nemia » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:56 am

I agree... ;)
nemia

Postby wayne208 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:59 pm

I think it is Great that The Ladies here have found themselves someone to Love .. Way to Go Ladies and their New Hubby's .. Also welcome to Your New Country and the best of Luck :)
wayne208

Postby lyrehc » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:56 am

chaychay644 wrote:
cheryz wrote:i guess their busy now thats why they dont have time to open this forum and share their stories, anyways they meet the right man of their life now, i may not know them but i wish them a happy and blessed family. :)
Chas wrote:Off topic, but thought people might be interested to know that the original poster Chaychay and I think also the second poster Cutegen are married and living in the USA. I know for certain Chaychay is married, I believe Cutegen moved to the USA (Canada? Europe?) on a fiance visa so I guess she is married now, but it is just a guess. Two more successes for Jaderune.

I am sorry guys if it took awhile before I can post again, been really busy with my visa journey. I am already here in Minnesota and happily married to my boyfriend of four years. I got here last February 1, 2013.

Congrats chaychay im happy for you God bless you there and be brave trust in the Lord and pray....we miss you here in the forum hope to see your post
lyrehc
lyrehc

Postby angel » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:21 am

chaychay644 wrote:I am sorry guys if it took awhile before I can post again, been really busy with my visa journey. I am already here in Minnesota and happily married to my boyfriend of four years. I got here last February 1, 2013.

wish all the best chay... Congratulations!
angel

Previous

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!