Photo Quiz

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Photo Quiz

Postby jadegil6 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:59 pm

Mine is more special coz it will come with a napkin and straw. Actually, it was not Chas who offered the pine float prize...it was Chas who won the first one from me.
Sorry I have not been online for a couple of days. I am in San Antonio for the next 3 to 4 weeks for a job. I am working long hours, and I'm so tired that I don't have much energy to get on the forum. I'll be on more over the weekends. San Antonio is going SPURS crazy this week. So many with Spurs flags on their cars, and wearing Spurs gear. I have been a Spurs fan for a long time since San Antonio is just 90 miles south of my home in Austin.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:04 am

special pine float is good :lol: but i want mango shake 8-) because of super hot in here.
so hard of that picture :( dont have something you can guess because its like somewhere not fully develop resort.
i think that was in Romblon?
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:41 pm

(SIRIT NA)Please Reveal the answer sir michael i think cheryz and i dont know the answer where it from taken! i dont have any idea where it is. :D
my guess Boracay Island!
angel

Postby Chas » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:17 am

I could not find the answer either :( I would like to know where it is.
Chas

Postby angel » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:53 am

hey chas how's life now? you travel and travel? can you guess this one? really sir michael dont tell the answer where this place taken. hmmm i guess again.
that was in subic bay.
angel

Postby jadegil6 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:01 pm

Like last week, I have been in San Antonio again all week, and after working 11 or 12 hour days, I am too tired to do much online.
I guess I will reveal the location. It is on one of Jupiter's moons.
lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not really. It is in Palawan. I thought the island in the background would be an easy hint.
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby cheryz » Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:45 am

lol hahaha... its only in palawan but we dont even know it. :lol:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby Chas » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:37 am

I would never have guessed where it was in the Philippines. With the hint from Michael I entered "Palawan Arch" into Google images and the photo appeared. Here is an extract from the photo caption:

Las Cabanas Beach, near El Nido at the top of Palawan Island (El Nido town is behind the double limestone karst headland in the distance).

I am not travelling at the moment Angel, just at home getting chores done (or in this case looking at photos of the Philippines and not getting the chores done :lol: )
Chas

Postby angel » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:19 am

nice your back chas!.. i thought you was travel and travel the world ;) , need some photo quiz to light up the forum thread :D , i miss this, just post some pics that hard so we got a hard time again searching for the answer :lol:
angel

Postby cheryz » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:49 am

yeah i miss photo quiz too. but pleaseeee make it easy :lol: so we can answer it fast as we can. :P
angel dont make it hard so we can find it easy in google. ;) just a place only in philippines :)
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum