Do You Enjoy Your Shower?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: Do You Enjoy Your Shower?

Postby cheryz » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:40 am

Energetic yet calming, shapeless yet concrete, inanimate yet lively, water is a dynamic substance with many uses, most importantly for the sustenance of life. This may be true, but water exists as an essential in my life for reasons that others may find negligible in their daily routine, as a fundamental component of my daily shower. :)
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby red » Fri May 16, 2014 11:23 am

I normally don't enjoy my shower unless i do it before going bed. I usually rush to get done shower. I like showering at night when i don't have to anymore to take care of. All kids settle ready for bed.
Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
red

Postby jadegil6 » Fri May 16, 2014 8:28 pm

I always shower after work, so I can spend my home time feeling clean. I sometimes rush it, but usually it is just routine. Occasionally, I linger under a hot shower to relax myself, or a cold shower to refresh myself. They both have their pros and cons. I remember a time I was in Reno, Nevada and we had no hot water, and the temperature was below freezing. That cold shower was not so enjoyable. :P
jadegil6
Site Admin

Postby odzz08 » Tue May 20, 2014 8:04 am

Having shower is really AMAZING! that now a days hot weather is really bombarding..... :geek:
odzz08

Postby angel » Thu May 22, 2014 9:04 am

shower shower ...lalala you can sing while on a shower but mine i can sing even without shower :lol: thus its makes sense? hehehe :lol: sorry i just want to laugh in this forum hope theres a thread in sense of humor! :lol:
angel

Postby cheryz » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:09 am

Your such a silly girl angel :lol: you make me laugh :lol: , in hottie weather every time i feel like sticky of my sweat i want in a shower i just feel fresh when cold waters comes to your body.
what if your in a cold weather like US maybe i dont want to get in a shower. :lol:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby tom » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:15 pm

cheryz wrote:Your such a silly girl angel :lol: you make me laugh :lol: , in hottie weather every time i feel like sticky of my sweat i want in a shower i just feel fresh when cold waters comes to your body.
what if your in a cold weather like US maybe i dont want to get in a shower. :lol:
    when it is hot outside, a cold shower is a pleasure...when it is cold outside, a hot shower is a pleasure... ;)
Image"Weep not! Behold! the Lion of the tribe of Judah is victorious... and His kingdom will never end." (rev.5; luke 1:30-33;isaiah 9:6-7,11:1-10)
tom

Postby cheryz » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:47 am

tom wrote:
    when it is hot outside, a cold shower is a pleasure...when it is cold outside, a hot shower is a pleasure... ;)
[/quote]

:lol:
what if you dont have hot shower like mine :D so you have to shower even no hot or warm shower? :lol: ( but i know TOM you does have a hot and cold shower in US or other country?)
cheryz

Postby angel » Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:29 am

its more better in a bath tub than the shower because its more relaxing. when i was on seminar the hotel we got had a bath tub though i compare to it, and theres a shower too. so i just think about it its more relaxing in bath tub because you lay down and also with warm water with it.
angel

Postby cheryz » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:22 pm

yeah maybe angel, having great pleasure in a bath tub or in a jacuzzi? someday im gonna try to relax in some kind like you said :)
by the way angel, you been so busy lately. many seminars you attend?
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum