What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby angel » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:57 am

thank you wayne for your prayers i really appreciate it very much i wish that also. but im must be proud to our mom who done so much with us. without them were not here today. we salute all moms here. :D and to all father's too.
angel

Postby wayne208 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:12 am

Angel this Sunday is Father's day in America . It is a day when Father's are thanked by their Kids and wife . It is Just like Mother's day only for the Dad's . Since my Father has Passed on I will go to the Visit Him where He is Buried .. It May be strange to a Lot of People but I always want Him To know He is Not forgotten . I have a lot to Thank God For in My Life . I just seem to take a wrong turn sometimes .. I think We all make a bad choice every Now and then . My Pastor knows where I will be on Sunday and it Does not Bother my Pastor .
wayne208

Postby wayne208 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:06 pm

Angel I was wrong Next Sunday is Father's day .. Sorry about that . Just found out a relative of mine and her Husband was in a Car accident . I have no idea what happened ? I just thank God that they are both still alive ..
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:44 am

so much busy with my little boy because he learning everyday so i have to give time of caring him every now and then. he was learning to talk when he becomes 9 month old. speak (dada, tata, aaahhh) something like that :D and make me smile every time i heard it.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:22 pm

this coming sunday is father's day wayne and advance father's day to you and to all father here :lol: its nice to have a dad that keep on supporting even your graduated and have work :D its nice to share whatever you have with your family.
angel

Postby angel » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:25 pm

wayne about your friend who had in car accident maybe there angel is there to keep them safe and still survive even that happened :D and the faith of there family.. something sayings that Family pray together stays together. :D
angel

Postby wayne208 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:59 am

Angel I know that an Angel was sitting on their shoulder :D . Both of them are Good God Fearing People .. I just Thank God that No one got killed in the Car accident
wayne208

Postby mercedez » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:07 am

Hello again :D
My day was so busy i got a job now. thanks God for giving this chance to work even in part time job in a fast food. i just make my work good so i will go on a long run.
mercedez

Postby cheryz » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:43 am

my day was not so good because ive only slept for 3 hours coz my little boy wake up early at 7:30am so i just wake up to even feeling dizzy and tired too. now that my son is sleeping i wanted to sleep now but i cant, i wonder why im so tired but not to fell asleep! :(
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:49 am

thanks God that the typhoon ester has been out of the philippines. :D praise God. now i can do my laundry and going out with my little boy :D coz boring always in the house. Have a blessed day to all. :D
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum