What was your day like?

Description of your first forum.

Moderator: youngj

Re: What was your day like?

Postby cheryz » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:13 am

my day so tired and feeling sick, and the very disappointment of all is total block out here from 8:00am to 6:00pm... i pity with my little boy his sick now :( coz he keep on sneezing all day, now his uncomfortable with his sleep :( every now and then his waking up with his allergy they call it runny nose.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:38 am

my life sometimes its kind of boring my daily routine is only house chores, laundry, cooking, surfing net (if only have time), and the one that makes my life happy is my little boy his 10 months now :D , even his still sick yesterday im surprised :o that he had fast recovery system. i thank God that he is now doing good. a very active baby. :D
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby angel » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:29 pm

ive been busy for 2 weeks :( lots of work to be done in my work place so many paper works :(. but i miss to post here thats why even im very busy i just want to check my online just like this. how's everyone?for 2 weeks im not online so many people who post :)
angel

Postby cheryz » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:21 am

my day was not so good because im still have my fever and cough but then again i have to be strong for my son. lately i been busy with my little boy learning to walk even im sick i have to stand for him. im glad his ok now. thanks God.
cheryz

Postby angel » Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:05 pm

hello everyone? Whats Up? just checking online again. having my lunch at work. a busy day for me but got a time to check forum for update. Have a great day everyone...
angel

Postby cheryz » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:17 pm

my day was pretty good ive done with my laundry and my baby is sleeping right now.. my sister came to my house and we have lunch together, we chit chat and some bonding moments with her. now we both busy i online checking emails. :)
cheryz

Postby wayne208 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:29 pm

Today was a Good day as My friend Might get out of the Hospital in 1 month . That is a Big Might but She is Wishing for the Best . All I can do Is Visit her each day and Pray for her . :(
wayne208

Postby angel » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:09 am

i'll pray for your friend wayne :(
a long weekend is approaching 3 days off to work ha a long weekend for me.. spending time with love ones is a greatest and happiest moments with them is a great achievement. thanks ive got 3 days off. super happy today.
angel

Postby wayne208 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:53 pm

I just got Back from visiting My Friend at the Hospital . She was in Good Spirits and She is Ready for the long Battle ahead of Her . I am very Thankful For the Prayers said for her .. All I can Say Is Thank You . I think We have some of the Nicest Ladies anywhere right here on this Board . :)
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:33 pm

today im not so good i think my cough is back im not feeling well. i have to rest for this day i feel tired and exhausted. i thank that my sister came over to watch my little boy. she had a great time with it.
cheryz

PreviousNext

Return to General Forum