words of wisdom of the day!

Moderator: youngj

Re: words of wisdom of the day!

Postby wayne208 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:58 pm

Angel .. I agree Family comes first . Make that Second after God .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:37 am

When someone puts you down and treats you badly just remember there is something wrong with them, Not You! Decent people will not go around destroying other human beings because they will respect other feelings.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:27 pm

SomeOne will always Throw Stones in your Path, It Depends on You What you Make With Them a Wall or a Bridge? Remember You Are the Architect of your LifE. Build A GooD OnE.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
cheryz

Postby cheryz » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:15 pm

Sometimes, wE Just need someone to be there for us. Not to fix anything or do anything in particular, simply so that we can feel we are supported and cared for during the hard times.
cheryz

Postby angel » Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:17 am

i wish i could be there friend cheryz :) i know theres your family to support you. and love you as much as you longing for. family wont leave us whatever happens there always there for us no matter what.
angel

Postby wayne208 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:06 am

I think It is Great that Cheryz and Angel Can help each other Out.. Both are Great ladies In My Humble Opinion . Their actions speak Volumes on there Kindness towards people .
wayne208

Postby cheryz » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:42 am

Thank Angel and Wayne :)
even words can express love and support even how far the distance between us. A simple hello hi, how are you can make your day great for knowing that theres someone whom you keep in touch even how busy they are.
THank You again. :)
cheryz

Postby angel » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:53 am

I know your deeds, SEE, i have placed before you open door that no one can shut. i know that you have a little strength, yet you have kept my Word and have not denied MY NAME

Revelation 3:8
angel

Previous

Return to All We Need Is LOVE!